Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think any of the 'leaked mock-ups' even came close did they?

Maybe there are a couple on that guy's Spurs blog kit thing, but then again, he did about 200 kits and I dunno if I can trawl through them all!

But As the saying goes; If you buy every raffle ticket etc!

It totally twists my OCD melons when the keeper kits don't match the style of the corresponding outfield kits.

i.e. That green (assuming it's the away, and not the inevitable third keeper) shirt doesn't match the away kit style, it's got the same collar as the home one. I know they swap em about but still, would rather the same collar on all the shirts.

Do we know if we have a different cup sponsor, too? I literally can't wait for more shit to bitch about.

i went garrity at the green keepers shirt last year having the home kit collar and the away kit chevrons down the back. i was really freaked by it

Remember when GK's used to wear the same (THE EXACT SAME) shorts as the rest of the team...
01_pat_280x390_871466a.jpg

ahhhh, green Goalie tops!

....that all worked out just fine with green, until they went all 'modern' & '80s by introducing blue!
hi-res-1631882_display_image.jpg

Helooooooo, CLAAAASHING!

Remember when GK's used to wear the same (THE EXACT SAME) shorts as the rest of the team...

....that all worked out just fine with green, until they went all 'modern' & '80s by introducing blue!
hi-res-1631882_display_image.jpg

Helooooooo, CLAAAASHING!

those were the days. proper football. shirts numbered 1-11, isnt it.tight, short shorts. retired to run sports shops or pubs. 1970s brazil. Free expression of football. Uncategorisable. Is that a word? It is now! You know? Far cry from small boys in the park, jumpers for goalposts. Rush goalie. Two at the back, three in the middle, four up front, one's gone home for his tea. Beans on toast? Possibly, don't quote me on that. Marvellous.(with thanks to ron manager)

Was the kit ITK we had right? I forgot what he said.
He said there would be green on the home kit - so that's a negative

:bae:

He may have been wrong but this guy was on the money.

Right, new here but a massive spurs fan, but today i saw the home, away, training and keeper kits. as i cant post pictures as ill lose my job ill describe the kits as best i can. Home:White shirt, round neck with button detail appears to be grandad style collar, navy double striped detail. Same detail appears on the sleeves but with UA branding above. Navy Shorts (hurray). navy socks white double stripe detail. Sponsor logo on the shirt is light blue (it works, kind of...Hp as expected) Away is all capri blue, follows same template as last years away but with black detail on the collar, capri blue shorts and socks. (Away is my favourite) golakeeper kit is bright orange.. as exciting as it gets. Training out on general sale monday btw!! is navy from the images i saw, not much made of the training as you can imagine. The release date of the kit is August, dont want to give the date as i've given way to much in my ramblings, all the above is true as you will see on the reveal monday.

Undercover_Buyer.

Surely hp are missing out on a trick, couldnt they do numerous coloured sponsored logos.... Ltd edition anyone? £10 extra :levywhoa: suits you sir.

is that Pat going back to the changing rooms because the ref said his top clashed with Coventrys away kit of green+black stripes?

Back
Top Bottom