Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm sure it was more of an HP thing than a UA or THFC thing.
I'm sure that's right, but, I'm not so enthusiastic about the monochrome look, precisely because the sponsor blends more into the shirt as a whole. We look beholden to HP or something...

Although perhaps it's only this specific logo (being circular rather than a banner legend), since I don't see the same effect from, say, Chelsea's Samsung, which is the same colour as all the details in the shirt.

Or perhaps it's since, in HP's case, the contrasting colour is negative space.

Though I don't have this reaction to the cyan shirt...

A company logo is a company logo. You can't just change the colour to make it fit a shirt.

I know the away shirt has a different colour, but that's because it would disappear against the capri shirt colour.

hpm425default.jpg

A company logo is a company logo. You can't just change the colour to make it fit a shirt.

I know the away shirt has a different colour, but that's because it would disappear against the capri shirt colour.

The fact they're willing to change it to navy for the away kit, tells me they're not too fussed about the colour of the 'brand' (or else they'd have insisted on a yellow away kit to allow the 'light blue brand' show up more on the away kit.

Just my humble opinion mind, please don't take it personally, I like you schoolboysownstuff! You're made of the right kinda spunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:adeohshit: :levywhoa: :avbdamn: :walkerwtf: :llorisserious:

The fact they're willing to change it to navy for the away kit, tells me they're not too fussed about the colour of the 'brand' (or else they'd have insisted on a yellow away kit to allow the 'light blue brand' show up more on the away kit.

Just my humble opinion mind, please don't take it personally, I like you schoolboysownstuff! You're made of the right kinda spunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, they changed it for the away kit because the away kit is the same colour as the logo. You wouldn't see it!

Love you too, bro.

:adebaehug:

Hug it out!!! But the point is, if HP had THE ULTIMATE POWER, they'd have insisted on a kit that showed up their light blue logo...
...as it is, UA or THFC have ultimate power, and so CYAN it is... let HP sort out the re-branding colour, it's their problem, not ours!

Love you three, Bro!!!

Hug it out!!! But the point is, if HP had THE ULTIMATE POWER, they'd have insisted on a kit that showed up their light blue logo...
...as it is, UA or THFC have ultimate power, and so CYAN it is... let HP sort out the re-branding colour, it's their problem, not ours!

Love you three, Bro!!!

maybe they insisted on a kit that was in their logo colour for the second kit
not joining the love fest, btw
:dawsonwtf:

So if I pay enough I can bring a flair?

Truth is... if you paid the right amount, the Club/Levy/HP would allow you to suck their daughter's left nut-sack... in an attempt to raise enough funds to get it removed, so she/he could lead a normal life...

yeah, you heard, NUT-SACK.... SUCKLE... DAUGHTER!!!!
...as you can tell, I'm not a fan of corporate interference in football, they've fucked football, so fuck 'em all!

Back
Top Bottom