Southampton Vs Tottenham - 28th Dec - 3pm KO (Live On Amazon Prime)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

XK8ekzB.png

Subs: Gollini, Rodon, Emerson, Reguilon, Skipp, Ndombele, Dele, Bryan Gil, Bergwijn

Some variation of Conte's first 11, with both WBs (wingbacks) and one of our CMs rotated.

Højbjerg starts against his old side.

3-4-3/3-5-2 interchangeable (on-the-fly) with Lucas pressing forward/dropping deeper.

XK8ekzB.png

Subs: Gollini, Rodon, Emerson, Reguilon, Skipp, Ndombele, Dele, Bryan Gil, Bergwijn

Some variation of Conte's first 11, with both WBs (wingbacks) and one of our CMs rotated.

Højbjerg starts against his old side.

3-4-3/3-5-2 interchangeable (on-the-fly) with Lucas pressing forward/dropping deeper.
Davies is not made for the WB role in Contes system and Winks works better as the deep player in a 3 man CM .

Why are so many people so eager to put Davies back out wide? He's been horrendous for us there for years. He seems to have really found a home at LCB in a 3 and has barely put a foot wrong there.

I reckon Conte is is more likely to stick a right footer out there than start Davies there tbh.

Why are so many people so eager to put Davies back out wide? He's been horrendous for us there for years. He seems to have really found a home at LCB in a 3 and has barely put a foot wrong there.

I reckon Conte is is more likely to stick a right footer out there than start Davies there tbh.
Sessegnon unavailable due to injury.

The thing is we all now recognise that we have to get Davies in the team. We got away with leaving him out yesterday but we shouldn't tempt the gods too often.

Sessegnon unavailable due to injury.
Which is why I said Conte is more likely to play a right footer at LWB than play Davies there. He's not good in that position.
The thing is we all now recognise that we have to get Davies in the team. We got away with leaving him out yesterday but we shouldn't tempt the gods too often.

As above, he's not going to help us playing out of position.

Must be tempting to bring in two or three different personal to freshen things up a bit. Think we might see Winks start tomorrow, perhaps at the expense of Hogbjerg. Skipp has youth on his side. Maybe Doherty in for Emerson and Davies back in at Left Centre Back.

Was this confirmed by Conte today?

I know he was not available for yesterday's match so probably a fair assumption he's not available today as well - just wasn't sure if it was official.
Not confirmed (nor denied) to my knowledge... just going by the (often incorrect) Fantasy Premier League injury list.

Sessegnon (and Romero) with the red flag on FPL.

Lo Soso NewZealand_Spur NewZealand_Spur with the yellow flag.

Back
Top Bottom