Southampton Vs Tottenham - 28th Dec - 3pm KO (Live On Amazon Prime)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We set up too deep and surrendered the lions share of the game early doors. Luckily it looks like we finally punished the space in behind by releasing Son and got bailed out big time with a brain dead foul and sending off.

We're set up nicely to win now, but have certainly had a bit of luck to get there. We need to be smart not to let the referee square things up in the second half, as you can guarantee Soton will be rolling on the floor and getting shirty looking for a bit of spice now.

We were woeful that half. Fortunately we limited them to one decent chance or it was because they are just shit.
Kane was good though. I would take Winks off for Skipp; he is not up to it, and take Reggie off for anyone; he is a red card for sure.
They have already started to pin point Reggy, they will do the same in the second half for sure.

We do that too. Most teams do.
It's just desperate to me, shows how small time they are.

It's one thing playing smart and another thing to have your entire gameplan revolve around trying to con the referee and consistently foul the other team.

Hope we smash them second half, their moaning players and moaning supporters are a bunch of cunts today.

Amazon’s coverage is in a league of its own to be honest.

Pretty much instant relays, decent interactive stats. Ability to rewind and pause. If this is the future of football broadcasting then I won’t be complaining. Beats Sky and BT by a landslide.

Back
Top Bottom