Southampton Vs Tottenham - 28th Dec - 3pm KO (Live On Amazon Prime)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am content.

Run continues.

People think we are City and blessed with endless riches.
Are you? Well if it's all about endless riches, we may as well all fuck off home..

'Cos only Chelsea, City and now Newcasaudi Utd are ever gonna win the league again, so let's just leave it to them, shall we?

What happened to beating the money grabbing big boys?

Content.... The league has been raped by Russian and Middle Eastern greed...
But if you're content with that, then good for you.

Point Gained!!

You can really tell who the real fans are after a game like this, we tried everything to score second half, had two perfectly good goals ruled out and some of you couldn't wait to wade into the team and individual players, Even Conte.

I swear some people on here are only happy when we are shit so they can wallow in it.

The improvement since Conte took charge has been incredible and we will get some reinforcements in the January window.

It's not like everyone has been battering Saints they've lost one game at home all season. Get a fucking grip

Really frustrating but no need to over react.

Southampton have only lost once at home this season, and their way of dealing with going down to 10 men was to sacrifice having any kind of attacking intent.
Probably the right call from their manager on reflection really but they were never more than a flicker of a threat after that moment.

Away games are often tricky, especially if they have everyone defending - but credit to Winks for his assist and Kane for the finish because I didn't see what was offside there. Farcical decision really.

Really disappointed with Dele today. Felt like every minute he was out there actively worked against us.

He was far more involved in the game and added more to our attack than some others. Yes, his attempts were disappointing but I don’t think he was anywhere near our weakest player.
He was in acres of space because they were down to 10 and tried to keep it tight in the middle , he offered absolutely nothing when he had it, just predictably cut back every time and either crossed to nobody or played a 5 yard pass to winks or hoijberg.

Nobody was great but I thought Harry was our best player. We just didn't get the ball to him anything like enough, as usual. But his second goal that was wrongly disallowed was Kane near his best.

Gil was lively when he came on and will be a real player down the line.

I think Dele's Spurs days are numbered.
This is a jinx right here. You might as well say his name 3 times in the mirror. He'll be finishing out his contract with us now. I'm now looking forward to him contract cancellation in January of his final year. Thanks a lot Arty!

Back
Top Bottom