Southampton Vs Tottenham - 28th Dec - 3pm KO (Live On Amazon Prime)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Martin Atkinson is corrupt. That was not an honest mistake on the offside. Absolutely no way that line wasn't done like that intentionally. The cunt ran the red line through Kane's arm and somehow missed his shoulders by miles even though our away top clearly shows where the shoulders are.

FHtcEGaXIAsdDVW

Foster wasn't fouled too....

Bent as fuck.

“Bent” for who? Are you saying the officials have taken a bribe from Southampton? What’s in it for them to throw the game?

Football fans are so paranoid it’s quite funny.

Are we even sure that the foot is the furthest back portion of his body??

If you're standing up straight the way he is with his arm popped out a bit, surely the shoulder is the furthest back and the line should be drawn from the sleeve if you're drawing it from Kane's sleeve.

It's just a decision that only makes sense if you view it for what it is, corruption.

In the continent they have competent officials operating VAR, in England they still use the incompetent idiots that were the very reason VAR was introduced.
Each of the users stills has agendas with certain clubs and does what ever makes them popular with their friends and family and who they support.

Martin Atkinson is corrupt. That was not an honest mistake on the offside. Absolutely no way that line wasn't done like that intentionally. The cunt ran the red line through Kane's arm and somehow missed his shoulders by a lot.
If he’s corrupt, are you saying he’s accepted money to ensure Southampton don’t lose the game?

Do you realise how ridiculous that sounds?

In the continent they have competent officials operating VAR, in England they still use the incompetent idiots that were the very reason VAR was introduced.
Each of the users stills has agendas with certain clubs and does what ever makes them popular with their friends and family and who they support.
I'm at the point where even though I wanted VAR initially, I want it gone without a doubt in my mind.

It doesn't actually fix anything, sometimes makes baffaling decisions, and sucks away the joy of celebrating goals.

People are probably pissed because having 2 legit goals disallowed in the VAR era is frustrating.
Should be used to it by now. It's a regular event because they have to justify their whole existence
If they don't disallow things, they would be redundant.

Back
Top Bottom