Southampton Vs Tottenham - 28th Dec - 3pm KO (Live On Amazon Prime)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just seen the lines used by Atkinson.. the line used for the defender is in the middle of his foot and not the furthest part forward.

This is why VAR is such a joke in this country, it’s the clueless idiots using it that is the problem.
Are we even sure that the foot is the furthest back portion of his body??

If you're standing up straight the way he is with his arm popped out a bit, surely the shoulder is the furthest back and the line should be drawn from the sleeve if you're drawing it from Kane's sleeve.

It's just a decision that only makes sense if you view it for what it is, corruption.

Have to say hassenhutl looked hungover. Always a problem playing a right back in doherty at left back. But saints fans were intimidating ref and would have targetted reguilion. This was the kind of game eriksen would have popped up and scored winner. We have no goalscoring threat in midfield.

Have to say hassenhutl looked hungover. Always a problem playing a right back in doherty at left back. But saints fans were intimidating ref and would have targetted reguilion. This was the kind of game eriksen would have popped up and scored winner. We have no goalscoring threat in midfield.
This 100%. It's where I hope the club will be looking to in January as it's a glaring problem and has been since Eriksen left. We cannot rely on the front 3 to score all our goals. And we need someone who can take a fucking free kick still

You can really tell who the real fans are after a game like this, we tried everything to score second half, had two perfectly good goals ruled out and some of you couldn't wait to wade into the team and individual players, Even Conte.

I swear some people on here are only happy when we are shit so they can wallow in it.

The improvement since Conte took charge has been incredible and we will get some reinforcements in the January window.

It's not like everyone has been battering Saints they've lost one game at home all season. Get a fucking grip
Agree, bound to be a few bumps in the road on the way but give him some reinforcements and time and then see where we are

Watford away next. Need to win that. Still questions more than answers in our squad. As conte said previously big changes needed. Dont want to read some shit levy is spending 100m on a block of hotels at somewhere in bruce grove. Time to invest in squad.

You don't have to count it,
Uhhh, it's not just me and my generally intransigent nature that is not counting it. Reality is not counting it.
I didn't see any issue with him getting about today, honestly.
You don't say?
He even beat his man a few times.
I'll point you back to my point about their rubbish backline. No more VVDs coming through that Soton door.
They parked the bus and we didn't get it to him in any good positions,
So "we" didn't do enough to to make it really easy for Harry? Surely you expect you WC player to take matter into his own hands and show his quality? Or is it preferable to stand in wait with excuses cocked and loaded in the event he doesn't do the exact thing for which his is paid the big bucks?

Uhhh, it's not just me and my generally intransigent nature that is not counting it. Reality is not counting it.

You don't say?

I'll point you back to my point about their rubbish backline. No more VVDs coming through that Soton door.

So "we" didn't do enough to to make it really easy for Harry? Surely you expect you WC player to take matter into his own hands and show his quality? Or is it preferable to stand in wait with excuses cocked and loaded in the event he doesn't do the exact thing for which his is paid the big bucks?
He did. It was a terrible offside decision

Back
Top Bottom