Southampton Vs Tottenham - 28th Dec - 3pm KO (Live On Amazon Prime)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would have still preferred to not have a bad RWB playing at LWB . Then not switch him with Gil when it was obviously how he had to constantly go back on his right foot and go backwards. There was obvious mistakes which were then not rectified.

Like I said... I never suggested Conte is infallible....

Just think it's easy to fathom why he wouldn't opt for Ndombele and, similarly, justifiable that he didn't.

A well earned and taken penalty, which gave Kane another goal. A perfectly taken goal by Kane which was wrongly disallowed. That would have given him 2 and his revival under Conte progressing. Another goal that should never have been disallowed, would have made it 3 for the day.

A Spurs team not functioning as well as in previous games, could have come away with 3 points.

The officials though correctly giving a red card, then appeared to even out the decisions by wrongly turning down 2 goals for Spurs.

One wonders what can be done to break down a packed defence?

But we still came away disappointed, but unbeaten in 7.

From where we were, thank you Conte.

Last edited:
Like I said... I never suggested Conte is infallible....

Just think it's easy to fathom why he wouldn't opt for Ndombele and, similarly, justifiable that he didn't.
Yea theres obvious reasons to not use ndombele from the start of games. But also big reasons to get him on when we need a goal against 10 men as he can create quality of chances which most of our players dont.

Surely he should have seen how badly Doherty was struggling with getting the ball on his strong(lol) foot .

Back to the game, ignoring the whining child, playing against ten men defending is little different from playing eleven with one loan striker, you still have to wear them down.

You can't ignore the fact that today we scored 1 maybe 2 perfectly good extra goals, that said we still desperately need a player who can play that 10 yard defence splitting quick pass through a packed defence - we have the players to get on the end of it, loads of them, we just lack that creative talent ... Ndombele has the skill but not the mental attitude ... pretty sure both Conte and Paratici know what we need, but can they get him?

Go away pathetic pervert.
Am I missing something, why are you calling him a pervert..?
images

Why? What did you see that nobody else saw? The commentators all said we got what we deserved, we were under the cosh before the pen and never looked able to offer anything other than laboured crosses into the box after. Conte said as much and their manager also stated the same. We scored an offside and a foul on the keeper (that's the way it is when jumping with a keeper, always has been always will be, fair is irrelevant). Nobody cheated us. We never looked creative enough. Money would be on conte not picking a Midfield with winks and PEH again. Ffs skipp has offered more coming forward with the ball than those two combined.....
Utter bollocks!!!
You know full well if that was Ronaldo or Salah that goal stands.

Back
Top Bottom