Bryan Gil

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

-----------kane-------
-----gil--------son-----

think that would work well, son always better in a more central spot, him running behind with gil and kane getting on the ball making things happen, could be devastating.

-----------kane-------
-----gil--------son-----

think that would work well, son always better in a more central spot, him running behind with gil and kane getting on the ball making things happen, could be devastating.

That's systematically what we do with Lucas & Son in the 2 anyway. Gil simply isn't at a level to oust Lucas yet....

The fact that Conte seems keen to give him minutes is encouraging though.... It's the only way he'll improve and become accustomed to the PL.

Id loan him to another smaller PL club to get PL minutes. Undoubted potential but not ready for top 10 level yet and definitely needs game time.

Ideal, but it could go one of two ways and he could just end up sat their bench instead of our if the loan-manager hasn't got the balls to play him through any initial rough spell.

Potter/Brighton would be the obvious shout, but otherwise it's pretty grim down the bottom half...... Maybe Hassenhuttle I guess (though I think he's more than a bit naive).... Personally don't trust Bielsa considering how he dicked us over with Clarke's lack of minutes the year before last.

I wonder if his agent is aware that he just signed a deal with us until 2026.

Wait.....

......It's not Charlie Kane is it? :levylol:

Dont know much about this Romero reporter other than he has a large / large-ish following.
Strange for his agent ( if true ) to be testing the waters.

I see loads of potential with him. Will be very surprised if in a couple of years he isn’t one of our best players. Talent doesn’t lie

He is gifted and a grafter as well but clearly lacks experience and could do with a bit more strength.

He was always a signing for the future, thing is we need signings for now as well.

He is gifted and a grafter as well but clearly lacks experience and could do with a bit more strength.

He was always a signing for the future, thing is we need signings for now as well.

Correct.

Liverpool of old and United under Ferguson got it right.

They brought 3/4 players each season pretty much regardless of whether they won the league or not.

Two thry expected to compete for the first team straightaway and two for the future. It worked.

We need three or four for now and future prospects.

Back
Top Bottom