Watford VS Tottenham Saturday Jan 1st 2022 @3PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow, awful, Watford have loaded up with 10 men back and we've failed to test them by getting the ball to the byline and crossing back - poor crosses and bad passes... In the centre skipp and shiteberg don't have enough ability/creativity. Waste of an afternoon.... Really poor. Watford are terrible and they are making us look toothless and unimaginative. Fck contes gonna walk when levy fails to deliver anyone in the window.
It's a theme that won't change until we make major changes to the squad.

Slow and laboured , Emerson has so much time to pick some one out and he’s got toblerone feet and we’ve got no one to unlock a team that sits back , bring on Tanguy and give him a chance .
I think people need to let the Tanguy thing go. As much as i admire his technical ability he's finished here.

He's not going to work here, Conte needs to plan how to get him and Lo Celso out and replace them with 2 creative midfielders we can actually use.

I know I'm guilty of knocking the conspiracy theories about refs/var etc but the wrestling match with Harry in the penalty area was so clearly ignored that I'm beginning to wonder....

Tanguy and Doherty on for PEH and Royal.

I’d hook Son if we had any other option too.

I know everyone hates Doherty but we might as well be playing Sanchez RWB for all the end product being shown ATM.

Some posters give the impression they would rather see us lose, so I get moaning about the perfornance at times but the requisite is a win and then not to lose.

Of course certain managers fear losing more than seeking to win but there is just a hint that our expectation bears no resemblance to reality.

I think we will win by 2 but if we scrape a win I will be just as happy

Covid really should have brought degrees of perspective, or try watching Ratatouille!!

I can see how refs can miss that rugby tackle on Dier. It’s not easy to see and call that in real time.

But what’s the point of VAR then? Let’s just get rid of it if no one is even going to look at that.
On the other hand, without VAR Woolwich wouldn't have lost today.

Back
Top Bottom