Alasdair Gold - ENIC Chief Press Officer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The cracks were always going to appear the second Levy forced Mason back into the first team set up.
His very own little fly on the wall.

Now, in two months, right before the Window opens we have Conte publicly fawning over Winks and Dier.

And people feel a story saying there is no funds isnt likely true, haha

Matter of time I’m afraid, Conte might be a lot of things, but he’s just talked himself out of a CB and CM
Does he bad mouth his players in public the same thing mourinho did. No sensible manager would do that

You'd be hard pushed to find someone for whom he IS their favourite comedian!

End of the pier, easy gag fodder at best!
Can't stand the bloke!

Yes he was a Northern stand up comic and it’s amazed me how far he’s got with sitcoms and quiz shows

‘Would I lie to you’ would be so much funnier without him

David Mitchell should have his missus as captain of the opposing team in a low cut blouse for instance 😜

Yes he was a Northern stand up comic and it’s amazed me how far he’s got with sitcoms and quiz shows

‘Would I lie to you’ would be so much funnier without him

David Mitchell should have his missus as captain of the opposing team in a low cut blouse for instance 😜
I knew there was a reason I liked you Baz

You have nothing to apologise for.
I respect you.
Are you kidding me? He threw out that challenge in order to dismiss your very valid criticisms as those of a weirdo crank with a Levy vendetta. You simply answered with incontrovertible proof of your bona fides but then you let him off. He questioned your integrity, man. Has Levy's bread and circus (Conte) softened you up?

His concession wasn't magnanimity...that would be answering your challenge to show that his arguments have been as intellectually honest as yours and that his integrity is intact. Then and only then would any apology be worthy of respect. It's only fair. And ultimately it would deserve only that level of respect you'd afford someone carrying the same burden they themselves expected of others. Make him prove JT!

Are you kidding me? He threw out that challenge in order to dismiss your very valid criticisms as those of a weirdo crank with a Levy vendetta. You simply answered with incontrovertible proof of your bona fides but then you let him off. He questioned your integrity, man. Has Levy's bread and circus (Conte) softened you up?

His concession wasn't magnanimity...that would be answering your challenge to show that his arguments have been as intellectually honest as yours and that his integrity is intact. Then and only then would any apology be worthy of respect. It's only fair. And ultimately it would deserve only that level of respect you'd afford someone carrying the same burden they themselves expected of others. Make him prove JT!
You're probably right mate. I think I'm growing a bit soft. Need to stiffen up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom