Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m putting it here now. Feel free to throw it back at me if he becomes a worldie, but he is the ultimate flat track bully with no end product. He won’t assist, he won’t score and he won’t create chances by dragging players around the park.
We need creativity and he does not offer that at all.
The bloke is absolute shit. He’s quick and he can dribble. Yay. He can’t hit a cows arse with a banjo let alone regularly put the ball into dangerous positions.
It’s a further waste of money and wages so he will fit in nicely with the current scouting criteria.

I’m putting it here now. Feel free to throw it back at me if he becomes a worldie, but he is the ultimate flat track bully with no end product. He won’t assist, he won’t score and he won’t create chances by dragging players around the park.
The bloke is absolute shit. He’s quick and he can dribble. Yay. He can’t hit a cows arse with a banjo let alone regularly put the ball into dangerous positions.
It’s a further waste of money and wages so he will fit in nicely in the current scouting criteria.

Another player that will be stuck on the wage bill for years when Levy can't recoup his investment

Adama as a Son replacement haha. Him and Lucas behind Kane I'm ready for it.

I do like the idea that he is effectively a replacement for both Bergjwin and Doherty if we ship them out.

See if he can usurp Emerson at RWB but if not he still provides an upgrade on the cover we currently have in both positions.

It’s a further waste of money and wages so he will fit in nicely with the current scouting criteria.

Qualified scout are you?

Why don’t you apply for one of the scouting positions.

:llorishowudoin:

IF CONTE wants him then we should get him. You may or may not be proved right, of course.

bit concerning from the wolves perspective

im hoping he will come good here

who knows

im 50/50 on it due to age aswell 26 this month is there room for improvement i dont know

worth a punt at 20m tho

bit concerning from the wolves perspective

im hoping he will come good here

who knows

im 50/50 on it due to age aswell 26 this month is there room for improvement i dont know

worth a punt at 20m tho

Concerning for what ? They are a bitter fanbase. Check the thread when the rumours of him possibly signing a contract. All of them stating whilst his stats could be better, he’s still by far their most dangerous player and they feel he could potentially be world class under the right manager. Now, he is 100% leaving, it’s all about how rubbish he is. Fuck em!! Conte will turn this guy into a monster

Concerning for what ? They are a bitter fanbase. Check the thread when the rumours of him possibly signing a contract. All of them stating whilst his stats could be better, he’s still by far their most dangerous player and they feel he could potentially be world class under the right manager. Now, he is 100% leaving, it’s all about how rubbish he is. Fuck em!! Conte will turn this guy into a monster
i really hope so because he has everything but crossing and finishing

if he works on that i agree fully

Back
Top Bottom