Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But never scores then we win. Salah terrories us Adama just huffs and puffs then needs a nap. I can't believe people think this is an effective footballer

I honestly think one of the first things Conte will do is tell him to lose some of the weight. It all looks very impressive and likely helps him be more explosive, but if he's gonna play RWB (as reports suggest) he needs better stamina. Being absolutely jacked won't help in that regard.

Haha, heā€™s no son replacement.
Heā€™s not even a footballer.

200.gif

I honestly think one of the first things Conte will do is tell him to lose some of the weight. It all looks very impressive and likely helps him be more explosive, but if he's gonna play RWB (as reports suggest) he needs better stamina. Being absolutely jacked won't help in that regard.

Can you imagine him and Ndombele on the pitch at the same time. Definitely some obvious chance of an incline!

If we get him and with our players, and presumably if Conte fancies him, I think he will be a decent acquisition.

Each to their own. Conte will turn him into a monster of a player. Im all aboard the Traore train šŸš‚ choo choo!!!! Ohhhhh Adama Traore!!!!
Some people can't see past basic stats.

Look at Modric. One of the best players in the world, at his time at Spurs.
Luka Modric Statistics | Premier League - 15 assists and 13 goals. None of his stats jump off the page and make you think he's brilliant. But if he played, we were a better team.

Has Traore ever played as a RWB?

If not are we expecting him to play a position he has virtually no experience in with a team full of players he's never played with and for it to be anything other than a car-crash?

Some people can't see past basic stats.

Look at Modric. One of the best players in the world, at his time at Spurs.
Luka Modric Statistics | Premier League - 15 assists and 13 goals. None of his stats jump off the page and make you think he's brilliant. But if he played, we were a better team.

Couldnā€™t agree more. He would cause havoc in our team. The difference being, he will have players like Kane, Son and Lucas to score the goals, unlike Wolves who canā€™t score in a brothel. What people donā€™t understand is the space and gaps he creates due to his phenomenal speed. Teams double up on him.

Dembele lost a little bit of weight as well when poch came in. Traore would need to lose a bit more,he really doesnt need his arms to be that fucking huge.

Couldnā€™t agree more. He would cause havoc in our team. The difference being, he will have players like Kane, Son and Lucas to score the goals, unlike Wolves who canā€™t score in a brothel

I don't care if he gets assists either. This is such a basic stat. Royal didn't get an assist yesterday, but it was him that chassed down the defender and took the ball off him. That useless ***t GLC got the assist as Royal gave him the ball and he played it to Kane.
Winks didn't get the assist for our first against Liverpool, but he started the move with the tackle. People just look at a basic stat sheet and make their minds up.

Couldnā€™t agree more. He would cause havoc in our team. The difference being, he will have players like Kane, Son and Lucas to score the goals, unlike Wolves who canā€™t score in a brothel. What people donā€™t understand is the space and gaps he creates due to his phenomenal speed. Teams double up on him.
Not only that, but we saw against Morecambe when Lucas came on, that a player offering a different dynamic can galvanise the whole team. Every player seemed to find an extra yard once the subs were made.

Back
Top Bottom