Jamie Donley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

PL passes: 0%
PL interceptions: 0%
PL tackles: 0%
PL goals: 0%
PL clean sheets: 0%
XG Goals/per game rating: 0%

...get rid of this lazy fucking deadwood...
a freeloader, and a drain on our resources!!

Jesus, what did we ever SEE in this guy?
A waste of air IMHO! 🙄

I’m guessing that’s his Dad rather than his agent.

Made me wonder if that’s the pose he pulls for all his photographs.

Weddings, funerals, meals out, birth of his children etc etc.
The albums would be brilliant.

He's well cringe.

GTFO and let your son have his moment, you leach.

He's well cringe.

GTFO and let your son have his moment, you leach.

Yeah, after taxi-ing his son around (most likely all over the place) the past decade, and is likely a Spurs fan (think it was said his dad/family are Spurs), what a leach celebrating his son's first professional contract (given his talent, if his dad wasn't a fan enough to want to be in the picture, he would probably be at Chelsea or Woolwich)...

Are You Sure GIF by Monty Python

Time For Bed Weekend GIF

I’m guessing that’s his Dad rather than his agent.

Made me wonder if that’s the pose he pulls for all his photographs.

Weddings, funerals, meals out, birth of his children etc etc.
The albums would be brilliant.
It's his dad, he's posted same picture on his Twitter.

Not really the point.....

That's a once in a lifetime photo and the poor kid's got his dad photo-bombing it, looking like a bit of a div.
Yeah, but he's a Spurs nut, this is a once in a lifetime thing for him too...I know that if I had a kid signing forms I'd be all over it too...

It could a Northern Ireland thing too, our families tend to be lot closer together...judging by his twitter he never misses a game...

Yeah, but he's a Spurs nut, this is a once in a lifetime thing for him too...I know that if I had a kid signing forms I'd be all over it too...

It could a Northern Ireland thing too, our families tend to be lot closer together...judging by his twitter he never misses a game...

So? .....It's not about him.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom