NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do we actually know what's wrong with Sonny yet?

I understand that being coy about injury matters is sensible at club level, but having players randomly disappear like we do is so damn frustrating.

Son always plays through injury and then out of nowhere we find out he is out for six weeks. I have a feeling he was already injured and tried to play through it, only to aggravate the injury.

This dude even scored a winner with a broken arm. After having played more than half a game with a broken arm.

Son always plays through injury and then out of nowhere we find out he is out for six weeks. I have a feeling he was already injured and tried to play through it, only to aggravate the injury.

This dude even scored a winner with a broken arm. After having played more than half a game with a broken arm.

Agree. I dont know what's wrong with him, and have been critical of his performances of late. Maybe he was, as you suggest, playing with the injury.

Message from my gooner mate:

😀 the hypocrisy is hilarious. It was Spurs that started this trend postponing games. Then Woolwich tries to do it and they get their knickers in a twist.

I then tried to explain to him that we actually had a covid outbreak which left us with 10 players and the training ground had to be shut down and that the u23s also got hit..

His reply was :

In all honesty I do think we should play the game. But Tottenham started all this nonsense.

Now teams are trying to game the system and you're complaining about it... when you started it?

They really are a special bunch 🤦‍♂️
There is absolutely no reason to not shit in this guys letterbox. No reason.

If the game is called off tomorrow i will be annoyed, but I do have sympathy and empathy with their situation as human beings.

However: if they play their second leg on thursday there needs to be repurcussions.

Liverpool and Leicester have had maches postponed in the last couple of weeks yet fielded teams in the cups. Palace tried to suspend their game against us and fielded practically their best available team. It is cheating.

Woolwich have let someone leave on loan, have players on international duty for a tournament they knew was coming. Injuries and suspensions are part and parcel of the game - and this covid rule is for covid. Not discipline and planning failures.

Last edited:
Could work in our favour Dier,Romero & Son all back and fit when we do play them but that aside it’s a loophole that clubs are gonna use when it suits em.

Or maybe, you know, he just got injured...it does happen to footballers, it's not unprecedented...why is everything a fucking conspiracy these days...

Being put before the PL today.
So annoying i booked this match day off and now im working like 40+ hours every wek , probably will just put mine on the ticket exchange if it gets cancelled and end up watching on tv, annoying as was so excited for my first north london derby attendance

Has there been any indication what time they will decide... You know, so maybe those that are attending the game, may be able to re-adjust their weekend plans..

I know, I know, as if they give a shit about us.....

Would be an absolute joke to postpone the game because of one covid case. Hopefully the PL see this as the blatant opportunism it is by the whining woolwich

Back
Top Bottom