NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Club's calling Bullshit on Woolwich's actions

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2022/january/club-statement-spurs-v-Woolwich/

We regret to announce that Sunday’s north London derby against Woolwich has been postponed.

This follows an application from Woolwich to the Premier League on the basis of a combination of COVID, existing and recent injuries and players on international duty at the Africa Cup of Nations.

We are extremely surprised that this application has been approved.

We ourselves were disqualified from the European Conference League after a significant number of COVID cases meant we needed to reschedule a fixture and our application to move our Leicester fixture was not approved - only for it to be subsequently postponed when Leicester applied.

The original intention of the guidance - here - was to deal with player availability directly affected by COVID cases, resulting in depleted squads that when taken together with injuries would result in the club being unable to field a team.

We do not believe it was the intent to deal with player availability unrelated to COVID.

We may now be seeing the unintended consequences of this rule.

It is important to have clarity and consistency on the application of the rule.

Yet again fans have seen their plans disrupted at unacceptably short notice.

We shall once again send food deliveries to the local food banks to avoid unacceptable waste.

We are sincerely sorry for our fans - some of whom will have travelled great distances.

Note to our supporters

Tickets will remain valid for the rearranged fixture. All affected supporters will be contacted via email with further details.

The PL will probably deduct points for that statement.

FJKKycuXoAoBYl3

90mins of chanting “cheats” would do it for me.
Yeah maybe I'm over-complicating. However it does need to be something that puts them off regularly throughout the game - so not 90 mins of something constant - we all know that's not realistic - and not just one specific minute either, as that's not enough. It's hard because whilst we'd probably like to aim it at individual players, there seems little justification to do so - none of their players have cheated, just their management hierarchy. So it's not as if they have a few players without scruples - just the entire culture and management of the club.

Those muggy little melts actually see this as some sort of victory. How embarrassing. They should hang their heads in shame.
I've got to say their actions today have turbocharged my hatred of these cunts. I've been swinging like a dervish ever since it was announced. Many Gooners in my immediate vicinity have been taking cover.

Fucking love it!

Bottling cunts.

Simba? Leo? Hungry?
Lenny!!

Let's give these cunts absolute hell. I want a 90 minutes of contempt like for Sol Campbell.

That club and their fans are the biggest collection of fucknuggets on earth.
FIXED!

So perhaps a chorus of '10 red & white bottles' might be appropriate at the game when it does eventually take place?

"10 red & white bottles, lying to us all" etc
Like it.... If I may, a slight amendment;

11 red Bottlers, lying to us all...
11 Red Bottlers, hide behind a wall...
And if one red Bottler, should purposefully fall, there'll be no red Bottlers playing Spurs at all!

I’m hoping a suitable wit will pen a chant that reflects their fucking cowardice. One that is chanted long after I’m gone.

Won’t happen will it

:contesmell:
I'm collaborating with scarletjim scarletjim as above;
11 Red Bottlers, hide behind a wall...
11 red Bottlers, lying to us all...
And if one red Bottler, should purposefully fall, there'll be no red Bottlers playing Spurs at all!

Back
Top Bottom