NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Best I heard was last night.

Some cultist keeping asking me but what do you want Spurs to doooooo about it, huh huh huh???.

No wonder we get fucked up the arse, when people are either that big fools or such pussies.

Which you're still struggling to answer a fairly simple question.

The more you keep going on about it, the more you show yourself up, just give up :thumbup:

The hypocrisy from Woolwich is not surprising but is hilarious. They cried a week when Liverpool moved the league cup back and then these clowns do it with the biggest game of the season.

I'm going to be using this to my Woolwich colleagues for a very long time

Every Gunner is a Runner

The shame....... I'm not sure that I'd ever be able to live that down if I was a dirty gooner.

Sky sports super Sunday apart from Robbie the rest were a disgrace especially that twat smith. All they kept going on about was goons perfectly within their rights to ask for game to be postponed. Completely forgetting wolves yday and Leeds who have just as bad injuries are playing. They seem to ignore that morally they are corrupt in asking for gane to be suspended, completely ignore they only have one covid case and that pre covid this would never have happened. However one case appears to allow you to trigger the rule. Pathetic! What if they had no covid cases could they stlll have asked for the gane to be postponed?
Every gunner is a runner.

Best I heard was last night.

Some cultist keeping asking me but what do you want Spurs to doooooo about it, huh huh huh???.

No wonder we get fucked up the arse, when people are either that big fools or such pussies.
I saw that
That guy is the biggest pussy on here.
Hes such a pompous arse

Villa fan here but still really pissed off at the decision to have today's game postponed. I was under the impression that postponements would be called if a squad had excessive Covid cases ? It seems to me that the rules are being twisted to get games called off if a team can't go full strength now.

With a weeks break between the two semi finals now, it makes you wonder if they would have demanded a postponement if they were already 3-0 down ?

And to think that last January, we had to play a virtually full strength Liverpool team in the FA Cup with our Youth Team, you can't help but think that some teams are getting beneficial treatment.

Anyway, I hope justice is done and you win the rearranged match and Liverpool win the second leg.

Annoyingly, the CL argument is skewed, seeing as we did benefit massively from VAR in the Qtrs. against Man City... pre-VAR we'd probably have been knocked out before the Semis!

On the other hand (not Sissoko's), it was as if we were so obviously going to be 'punished' for one positive VAR ruling somewhere down the line... and so it came to Pass... to Sissoko!
Agreed. I was meaning, on the whole. We seem to get more going against us than for us.

Villa fan here but still really pissed off at the decision to have today's game postponed. I was under the impression that postponements would be called if a squad had excessive Covid cases ? It seems to me that the rules are being twisted to get games called off if a team can't go full strength now.

With a weeks break between the two semi finals now, it makes you wonder if they would have demanded a postponement if they were already 3-0 down ?

And to think that last January, we had to play a virtually full strength Liverpool team in the FA Cup with our Youth Team, you can't help but think that some teams are getting beneficial treatment.

Anyway, I hope justice is done and you win the rearranged match and Liverpool win the second leg.

Thanks it was a huge fuck you to the fans and to the integrity of the premier league. Probably the most angry I have seen this forum, embarrassing for the FA and Arrsenal.

Cheers buddy, if there’s any justice we will beat the bastards. Thankyou, good performance by your guys yesterday

Ah hang on, a gooner just played this card in a text message…

“You lot have always lacked class, its a big NLD against your fiercest rivals who can only field a team made up mostly of reserves and U23s. Its an easy 3 points that sadly you will never get. Unlucky. Carry on crying.”

Winds me up. We have to do them in the rearranged fixture. We just have to.
In terms of crying. Isn't it those cunts that went crying and moaning to the PL to get it called off lol. Cowardly cheats

knowing thr premier league and how they want to always fuck us over they probably won’t let us use our new signings in February when the game is rescheduled. ( if we make signings that is 🤞🤞🤞)

Back
Top Bottom