LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vardy didn't enjoy the ending.

4698371_l1.jpg

My god, I knew we had the better of them, but didn't realize how badly we absolutely fucking destroyed them. Think that is double our second best xG in a game this season. Cosmic justice at the end there.

Fantastic performance and huge heart from us to come back. UnSpursy

27 shots - should’ve been out of sight at HT.

Our fans were a credit - loud, even when losing. Proud to be Spurs…

Stevie B’s performance will have Levy gently placing his chequebook back in his draw hoping nobody noticed…

I’m just beaming , what a fucking match! I knew we were playing well and deserved the win didn’t expect that emotion at the end. Credit to the team and manager tonight, you made this Spurs fan proud!

Robbie Savage is really upset on BT Sport. Love to see it.
What's he saying?

If it was a team like United there would have been praise galore saying that the win was deserved adding up the entire 90 minutes and only a team with a winning mentality doesn't stop fighting until the final whistle.

But us though...

Honestly, PEH did good today and was epic for the last 10 minutes. Driving force behind the Berg-goals and a couple of chances before that.

We need to upgrade our starting CM - he shouldn’t be a starter - but credit where credit is due.

I mean, that… is what its all about.

Its been a while since we celebrated a moment like that. Last minute winners, you cant beat it.
Well, actually it's been just 18 days (96th minute winner at Watford) but I know what you mean. That had me jumping around screaming, but not like tonight, that was magical, and made it so much better because we actually thoroughly deserved it. :)

Had to switch off after the Leicester winner. Initially in a sulk but then got a text from a cousin overseas, another cousin had just died.

Obviously I'm not going to go back on streams, or here, or anything.

Start getting loads of texts, thinking they'll be condolences. No: loads of Spurs saying what a comeback.

Late 70's, not in the best of health. I'd just left a message with him to get him over later this year. Getting married.

Stop rambling Chris and have a stiff drink.

Back
Top Bottom