LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thought I'd pop in over at Foxes Talk to see what they're saying about the game...

"Well that is a punch in the joystones.

I hate football.

I really hate Spurs"

"Bottled against the bottlers. We are the new bottlers."

"Sickening. Bergwijn should have been ****ing sent off literally seconds before. Moss is a ****ing disgrace."

"Spursier than the Spursiest thing I’ve ever seen. Bottlejobs"

"Second is hand ball, twice. The third is by a player who should have been sent off and after extra time, which was too long anyway, had finished. "

"Moss trotting off with them celebrating was weird, even more so that he didn't give him a second booking for going in to the crowd"

"absolutely ****ing pathetic

soft bunch of *****

i hope brendan kicks the **** out of all them in the dressing room

hope the spurs bus rolls and catches fire on the way home"

:moursmall:

If anyone sees the post I made earlier about swapping all our players for LCs, my account was hacked.
Ezqq1_vXMAEo3lS.jpg

My god, I knew we had the better of them, but didn't realize how badly we absolutely fucking destroyed them. Think that is double our second best xG in a game this season. Cosmic justice at the end there.

It was the thing that was causing me the most angst! We've all been there I think when you hate football when the result simply isn't far and hard to swallow.

We were very, very, very good in the first half and should have been 5 up. We were good in the 2nd too.

It was the thing that was causing me the most angst! We've all been there I think when you hate football when the result simply isn't far and hard to swallow.

We were very, very, very good in the first half and should have been 5 up. We were good in the 2nd too.
Need Dier back in the defence asap

Amazing. And to do it against shit cunts like Leicester. Those drug cheat bastards with their horrible Maddison, and their horrible Rodgers, and that cunt of a goalie. Yes, eat it you fucken cunts. Get your fucken heads down and lick the fucken bowl you fucken championship cunts. And after the racial abuse of FatBerg on the pitch, what a fucken response. On ye go FatBerg, son, maybe Conte has a home for you after all. Fucken yasss, get that helicopter to fuck.
walrus cuckoo GIF

Back
Top Bottom