LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane , Son , Lucas , Berg … how to fit them all in. Aside from the holy triumvirate Berg has been head and shoulders above any other attacking players when he has played. I just can’t see Steven being happy with a sub role when Son Lucas and Kane are all fit though.
If we go 352 like today and not Contes favoured 343 berg may find that this is his role. In 343 he can push for a start. Guess it depends who we play. We do look far better with 3 in midfield than 2

Fair play to Leicester - probably had no more players available than Woolwich at the weekend, so could have tried to postpone.

But they decided to play, and try to make a game of it. Really good as we've played the least games in PL so another postponement would have been pretty dire for us.

A fair result on the balance of play though !

Fair play to Leicester - probably had no more players available than Woolwich at the weekend, so could have tried to postpone.

But they decided to play, and try to make a game of it. Really good as we've played the least games in PL so another postponement would have been pretty dire for us.

They couldn't postpone, this was a postponed match. They would've lost 3-0.

Haha - like unpasteurised milk on a hot afternoon.

Couldn’t be happier I was wrong.

All good mate.

I can admit that your reaction was my first thought as well.
2nd was that "ah fuck me, better go down fighting then just surrender quietly"...

Well rest is pretty much history.

Unreal scenes, and well done Stevie. Worth a statue, everything considered.

Nah not fair play, they had to play this cause they're so behind in the league and have no more space to play the games in hand, plus they have the Conference League and FA Cup

They were the original postponers and the ones to take the piss, make no mistake if they didn't have this many fixtures they'd still be doing it. :D

Back
Top Bottom