LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good post.

Saw lots of generic slagging off during the match, he had a decent game. No one played badly. GLC was a bit anonymous when he came on but was late.

Spot the difference between the fans..

We sang throughout, they joined in with a stupid jingle accompanied y plastic clappers after their goals..

Our fans are on a totally different level.

Our away fans are. Home fans are lame.

Saw lots of generic slagging off during the match, he had a decent game. No one played badly. GLC was a bit anonymous when he came on but was late.

Our away fans are. Home fans are lame.
Still the loudest in the league, not biased but that is fact..

If it's lame fans you want check out this match thread just before kick-0ff, after we went 1-0 down and after we went 2-1 down .. That was lame and embarrassing.

When the Bottlers score a last min equalizer they do this................

1408819606032_wps_35_Aug_23rd_2014_Liverpool_U.jpg

When Tottenham score a last min equalizer they do this..........

w.jpg

(look at that cunt Schmichel trying to trip up Kane!)

Spurs win. The bottlers draw.

One of the most striking things about these two gaols were they were still out of the Conte playbook, they weren't desperate hoofs up the pitch. It was us winning the ball back from our midblock, then very quick transitioning the ball. The first out to Doherty who had made that same out to in run about 3 or 4 times since coming on (coached - this is what he did at Wolves & in his 1st couple of games for us too). The 2nd is classic Conte verticle quick transition.

The point I'm getting excited about is we trusted the plays they had been working on!! Didn't resort to desperate hoofs but trusted what they have been coached to do right, exemplified in the last goal as the only thing on their minds after equalizing was to win the game, get another goal and do it but by the methods they have been coached to do.

I’m prepared to guillotine Schmeichel the cunt after that (on Leicester Square just for the lolz of it).

… and I’m Danish!!!

:contepoint::balescream::tobyarm::dembelefingers::mourfinger::gazza::wansum:

Still the loudest in the league, not biased but that is fact..

If it's lame fans you want check out this match thread just before kick-0ff, after we went 1-0 down and after we went 2-1 down .. That was lame and embarrassing.

Away fans are the hardcore only. Undiluted.
Our home support has been getting weaker since the new stadium IMO. I'm sure there are pockets of voiciferous fans. Where I sit, all we ever get is a few seconds of "we're the shelf side"
Most of the songs have absolutely nothing to do with football or any of the players.

I think this was a bigger victory than we all realise.
For a bonding/team building exercise,its massive.
Hope the spirit it created can be carried through the rest of the season
Should be using all the ecstasy of this to get them beating their chests for every match now. Get stuck in from the off, play for 90 minutes evert game. Don't back off. Don't give up.
It only takes a second for a ball to hit the back of the net, but you need to have the ball in the first place.

I hate the attitude of "we've only got x minutes left, we haven't scored for 8x minutes"
So what? Seconds is all it takes. Keep trying.

Feeling so weird today. Have picked up a fever and cold. Sleep deprived due to football and kids being ill too. Was in a foul mood all match as I’ve fucked my ankle and am in constant pain. Felt like it was “typical Tottenham” with all of the decent play but not the crucial goals. Then the last two minutes were beautifully ridiculous. But honestly, Leicester, what a bunch of wankers they are. Awful champo club with muggy fans. Hope they have an utterly miserable week / season / life. P.S. Love Conte!

Feeling so weird today. Have picked up a fever and cold. Sleep deprived due to football and kids being ill too. Was in a foul mood all match as I’ve fucked my ankle and am in constant pain. Felt like it was “typical Tottenham” with all of the decent play but not the crucial goals. Then the last two minutes were beautifully ridiculous. But honestly, Leicester, what a bunch of wankers they are. Awful champo club with muggy fans. Hope they have an utterly miserable week / season / life. P.S. Love Conte!
do a lateral flow test.

Back
Top Bottom