LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They’re fucking weirdos.

Worked with a few. Take themselves incredibly seriously and talk about Leicester as if it epitomises some much vaunted spirit of football.

They fundamentally struggle with the fact that no one gives a flying fuck about them.
Before 2016 they were little more than a medium size club with a couple of league cups to their name, winning the title where most of the other top sides had their worst season in years has gone to their heads.

It's nowhere near as good as it was in the flesh. But just a little snippet of what it was like in the stands.

I couldn't get the goal reaction, I was too busy going nuts. But this is post winner and then after the final whistle.

Honestly I can't praise our support enough. We literally sang all game. I've been to loads of away matches I don't think we sang as much in any those compared to today.

Turn up the volume, put it on loop, maximise the screen, and inject it into your veins.

Fantastic support . I salute each and every one of you!!

Before 2016 they were little more than a medium size club with a couple of league cups to their name, winning the title where most of the other top sides had their worst season in years has gone to their heads.
They weren’t even that they were the third biggest sports team in their City and Most the City of Leicester supports Utd and more people used to support Leicester Tigers.

Anyone wanna challenge me as to how many times you've watched the last 2 mins?
If it's more than me I can do nothing but salute you..

Watching Soyuncu put on his arse so many times and seeing him scrambling on his knees to scoop the ball out of the net with his hands is one of those special moments..

Feeling so weird today. Have picked up a fever and cold. Sleep deprived due to football and kids being ill too. Was in a foul mood all match as I’ve fucked my ankle and am in constant pain. Felt like it was “typical Tottenham” with all of the decent play but not the crucial goals. Then the last two minutes were beautifully ridiculous. But honestly, Leicester, what a bunch of wankers they are. Awful champo club with muggy fans. Hope they have an utterly miserable week / season / life. P.S. Love Conte!
Hope you feel better soon x

Back
Top Bottom