CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The comedy is Lukaku is bowling our defenders over like skittles with pushes every time a cross is loaded in and nothing given, Kane's hand brushes Silva and he somehow spots it and over rules a goal without even waiting for VAR, which was critical as the "not enough to overturn" would have worked in our favour instead of theirs.
It's the fucking Bridge, I'll take that 45 anytime. Chelsea didn't have any super clear cut chances, I just hope we don't concede from a set piece.

Bergwijn and Kane look like they could nick one at the other end if we're lucky. Tanganga off at HT, please god.
That little prick of a ref has got mug written all over stupid boat

Thiago sold him hard

Fuck off Roy
Roy Keane trying to justify the ref.

FUCK OFF. There is 0% chance we'd have a goal against us ruled out for that. Thiago Silva being a cheating pussy isn't our problem.
If that chance was the other way around, the goal stands, and ¢H£L$£A are 1-0 up...

THAT'S the difference!

Like they need any more help!

COYS!!

Bergwyjin is a lot stronger than Moura. It means his hold up play game is a lot better.

Bergwyjin reminds me a bit of Ronaldo (R9). Strong, quick and low centre of gravity.

Was Bergwijn injured in the build up to the goal? Wasn’t moving right the last 5 minutes.
Went down off the ball in the build up to the goal and I spent the whole time whilst they were showing VAR replays worrying it was serious. He went down like he pulled something or had cramp. Seemed able to run around after though so can't have been that bad!

Sky sports half time...... Little wankers with their 'Chelsea are the best and its only a matter of time' club.

Why can't they get Daws or Ledley in there to add a bit of balance instead of Redknapp the tosser - he's still bitter because we sacked his Dad.....

mate he pushes him. Very slight but I can see why his momentum caused him to drop after slight push.

Jesus.

Dean Winchester Facepalm GIF

I don't think it was a foul but I also think there is enough of a push that VAR should not have overruled it.

Silva milks it but you can see Kane's arms extended there and even though it is buttery soft and weak you can see why the foul is given.

Not the call I would make but also far from the travesty people are making it out to be.

This is going to be a Conte masterclass. Lucas for Tanganga. The pace of Stevie and Lucas is going to give Thiago fits who is already in a yellow. Smash and grab at the Bridge.

Good half. I am not too incredulous about the Kane goal. It did look like a push to me (i.e. one of those that could have gone wither way).
Tanaganga will get sent off if he stays on. Seriously this guy is a complete liability, I am not convinced he has a football brain. Sess has the potential but needs to stop the self pity; just get on with it - get angry, I don't care but stop feeling sorry for yourself.
I have a feeling we may just get something...

I don't think it was a foul but I also think there is enough of a push that VAR should not have overruled it.

Silva milks it but you can see Kane's arms extended there and even though it is buttery soft and weak you can see why the foul is given.

Not the call I would make but also far from the travesty people are making it out to be.
kane taps him if that, silva think hes been shot with a anti air rifle

Back
Top Bottom