CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And that's me turning it off. Unlike Leicester we've been passive and lacking any intent. Add the fact that we scored and other teams would have had it allowed and that's game over. They also have spent a billion quid and are a better team. No shame in getting beat by them but there is never a level playing field against this lot, we don't help ourselves though just trying to nick a point

Better teams get more calls because they are in position to get more calls in their favor.

Did the refs forget their agenda when they ignored the clear foul that Royal committed against Jota? Or when they sent off Martial against United last year,

There are plenty of examples of big teams not getting calls.

And if they do we are bigger than a majority of clubs so it will help us out,

Right and it shouldn't stand for any big team, the league should be fair for all teams, that's my point.

Big teams get more favourable decisions and history and evidence shows and proves that.

Refs need to be held accountable for these decisions and to suggest that corruption is little more than a "conspiracy theory" is a very limited view of professional sports where it has been proven that corruption has existed in the past.

When I say corruption I am more leaning towards bias than brown paper bags, I don't think refs are fair and neutral.

Back
Top Bottom