CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Same old same old fucking shite

Never a foul by Dier for the fucking free kick
Why do we fold against this lot every single time ?
Why do you think??

Nazis win every time!!!

I genuinely hope every Chelsea fan fucking dies a horrible death... ALL OF THEM!
And the last thing they see is a YIDDESHE RABBI coming into the mouth of their dear old Nazi Grandmother on her deathbed! Just to make them think on about their fucking life choices.

Honestly would just prefer if we gave Chelsea the three points in this fixture every season and didn’t play it. Would save me a lot of time, energy, and frustration to never have to watch us play at the Bridge again.

My grandkids will probably think I’m a crazy person talking about 2018 by the time we win there again. I don’t even have kids!

They need to start micing the refs up like the N American Sports and make them explain their terrible decisions.
Mate I couldn't agree more. These cunts vanish down the tunnel and never get held to account. The next week its more of thr same shit. FA's little <removed>s the Refs. Always said it PL is the best league in the world and has the worst officials

Only positive that can come now is Dier snapping that cunt Mount in half.

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

More than any other club Chelsea completely own us.

Quite astonishing but not the game to judge any sense of improvement under Conte, irrespective.

I just hope that of we progress in the FA Cup we don't draw them.

I don't understand how Harry's push was any different from the push I just saw. We have to make peace with the idea that certain games will be more difficult for us.

Every single little push or challenge has been a free kick to Chelsea. Ref is doing great in the consistency department.

Back
Top Bottom