CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have to say I'm getting reaaally bored of going to Stamford Bridge and apart from Kane only one player putting in a performance better than a 4.

I swear they drug our players as they get off the coach.

This was abysmal

Ndombele and Los Celso are the biggest tossers at Spurs.

We haven't got unlimited resources like Chelsea so we need to be able to utilise every single resource we have.

And those 2 useless tossers don't even make the squad.

Those 2 signings are the ones that have screwed us over the most these last couple of years.
Nearly 100 million quids worth of shit

So you're out here believing rumours in the Sunday papers despite the fact that they could be completely made up 🤦‍♂️

You're either gullible or completely naive, bless you, are you the kind of person who falls for click bait?
Wow you're still not really on fire are you. So are there fn rumours or not? If they exist in the papers you're wrong, and if your asking about the source I assume you know you're wrong.

I neither said I believed them or cared for them, I merely pointed out they exist because..... They fn do! ergo unless I work for the sun, the guardian, the express or the mail I didn't make the fn rumour up. How hard are the remedial class teachers working?

People are comparing us to Brighton but I would actually swap our first teams with Brightons bar our attack. Brighton have stronger centre backs, wing backs and midfielders than us. Brighton!

The more I think about it, the more I remember how many "They're the next (insert great player here)!" Signings we've had and guess what.

They've all been shit.

On another note, who's been the signing of the decade for us?
Every player we buy seems to be 'one for the future' as well and they're never deemed ready to start in the first team.

Then about 2 years later we let them go on a free

Kane's fault 100%. He's far too experienced to think he can get away with even the softest foul in that position. But that's football.....you wouldn't want everything to be perfect now would you?
Perfect? Don't make me laugh. How about fair and consistent. That is not a foul. Deluded to think otherwise

Chelsea are just better than us. So they should be, they spend hundreds of millions and still won't win the league. We're better than most in the league, but nowhere near the top 3 sides.

Back
Top Bottom