CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another non fan moron. Fuck off. We attacked Leicester and they caught us twice on the counter..ain't gna work against this lot. Nothing wrong with our first half performance. Just that we let a bad decision rule our fragile mindset
May be nothing wrong but we didn’t do a lot aside from the disallowed goal. We just let them attack us without pressing that is what I am saying look at the first goal no o e closes him down. Plus it’s the whole negative approach. Ffs can’t you see that we just laid down for them waiting for them to score from a set piece or whatever. Why can’t at least try to give them a game? If we lose we lose. Can you really say you have enjoyed our attempt to win this football match? I can’t and that’s my opinion.

Davis has had a shocker today. He needs to be rested for a Game or two. Let's face it he is a Great stand in. He works hard and gives everything but he is a squad player.

This is the case with far too many of our first team players. Most of our first team players, would at best, be substitutes in Liverpool, Chelsea or Man City.

"it's happened again" has it ChelHISSSSSea fans??

...it happens every time you cunts!

"He's one of your own, he's one of your own...
ADOLF HITLER, he's one of your own!"

30 years of this relentless shit has sent me over the edge I'm afraid!!

Nazis gonna Nazi!!

Us soppy yid cunts just let them.... Shame innit? But it's all good fun for them I guess...
Then again, so was bayonetting Jewish babies for their ansecstors!

Fuck this shit. If there IS a god, this finishes 2-2...
But there REALLY isn't, IS there 'God fans'?
Think we called in a favour from him against Leicester

Back
Top Bottom