CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking gutted.

What really fucks me off is we gave them the initiative and the confidence that they haven’t had for weeks in the league with our setup. It was too negative.

Fucking hate Chelsea. I’d utterly love to break that rat nose of Mount.

Really poor.

Four fucking times in one season and three in a month. Good job there is no transfer window this month that might have actually injected some creativity and enabled a hint of competitiveness against these slags.

:levystare:

I fucking despise everything about that fucking cunt club...

The '70s/'80s Far right support....
...the lucky lottery win...
The continued Nazi support...

Tell me how we explain to our kids to do the right thing, work hard, be nice, gets you far in life....
fuck that.

Be a racist Nazi, join Combat 18, hope a dirty rich Jew bails you out... And revel in your ill gotten success.

THAT'S how you win in life.

Fucking cunts. I'm out.

Proper fuck this shit. I hope their filthy despicable fucking fans die an AWFUL death one day.
Rise above it mate. Chavs. Day out at chelsea is highlight of their life.

Least we don't have to play roll over against this mob again for another season....

monty python GIF

Very disappointing but not unexpected. We just don’t have the quality. Is there anybody that would’ve made the Chelsea bench let alone their starting 11 besides Kane and maybe Hugo.

Back
Top Bottom