CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah and they (the current European Champions) also have the 3rd most goals and the 2nd least conceded in the League and fucked Juventus there 4-0.

Decision had a massive part of the game and we've still the fucking same squad we had when Nuno stood with his arms folded.

Doesn't help that we've spent money on two absolute wrong-uns when we don't usually fucking spend money either. How many have £80m not even on the bus ffs?
They are a good side with good players who are going through a shit run, not that you'd notice in the 3 games we've played against them in the last 3 weeks. I didnt expect a result but i thought we'd at least make them work for it today. We were the team going into this with momentum.

Do you think the players weren’t trying? They had a better squad easily. We had fucking doherty, sess, and Tanganga on the pitch.
Yes clearly they have a way better squad. But 1) Antonio cannot come out and say that after the first leg, and 2) the players cannot perform like that after being battered by one of our biggest rivals three times already.

For example we could never beat the pikeys five times in a row. Even over the past decade until this year when we’ve been far superior, they’d find a way to nick a draw somewhere. We’ve just laid down for Chelsea five straight now.

Sounds like we were pretty hamstrung today in terms of selection with Skipp, Emerson, Moura, and Reggie all having knocks and not being available to play 90.

Ideally all get healthy with this break, Romero returns, 1 or 2 signings, and we have close to full availability for our next five games, which are pretty favorable.

Three home matches against 8 (Wolves), 12 (Southampton), 16 (Everton), and then away at Leeds who have been poor. Away at City is the only one where we won't be tipped for three points.

We were beaten by a team that was built with immoral monies. It happens and we don’t have an owner who is prepared to have 300m on the bench.. they are only where they are because of dirty money it’s a thing nowadays.

Chelsea are not a great football club they are a paid for institution.
There is no soul in that club . it is embarrassing how they bought trophies but was his to their own I guess.
Regardless, Spurs are shit. And Levy is to blame. Stop making excuses for him.

Levys idea sacking poch was thinking jose could get anothet gust from squad. And we got worse and worse. Just get some quality now.
I don't think Poch, Jose and Conte's terms are much different. If you recall, Jose had us top of the table in the beginning and then the wheels came off. He didnt get the backing from Levy and shit escalated.

Poch had us in the top of our game and No Levy backing.

Conté has us playing out hearts out. Hopefully we'll get backing.

We were beaten by a team that was built with immoral monies. It happens and we don’t have an owner who is prepared to have 300m on the bench.. they are only where they are because of dirty money it’s a thing nowadays.

Chelsea are not a great football club they are a paid for institution.
There is no soul in that club . it is embarrassing how they bought trophies but was his to their own I guess.
Did you give team talk at half-time? Weak mentally i thought 2nd half.

You're literally an idiot. You attacked me for saying there are rumours, saying I made it up. Then you find out they exist and now you state I obviously believe them because I regurgitated them - er no I did not I merely said they exist. My god you hole is getting bigger and bigger.

How old are you? Seriously get to bed and have your wee pre sleep wank over winks.

Jesus Christ -rumours don't 'exist', that's why they're called rumours - fucking hell are you a dunce? 🤣

You think rumours actually a a degree of credence to them, they're rumours for a reason because they could fucking mean anything, there's nothing solid to the rumours of Conte leaving before the end of the season apart from your utterley feeble mentally weak mindset.

Hope our fans that threw the objects at rudiger get lifetime bans. You have to be a pathetic human being to throw these objects at players.
Agreed. I mean he is a complete cunt, but that behaviour is totally unacceptable. I always hope for something nasty but less severe for him - for example, getting a minor injury before a cup final or being correctly identified as a racist. But thinking bad of someone and hoping for some kind of minor 'karma' is totally different to physically attacking them. Fucking idiots should indeed get lifetime bans (and a night in a cell probably wouldn't do them any harm - too many people seem to think that behaviour not tolerated in the street is somehow ok if it's at a football match. :/ ).

Back
Top Bottom