CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nah just making a point that coaches playing politics is probably more popular than you want admit.

I'm gonna need a counter argument at some point why he set the team up in a formation alien to the players and negatively.
Injuries

and shit judgement …. Happens to the best

It wasn’t just the players it was an odd formation

Was he sending a message out at Leicester then ?….. just a couple of days ago

Hope he stops with the message sending or we’ll be fighting it out with watford

Yayyyyy.... Let's acknowledge the gracious WINNERS!
Chelsea.jpg

220px-Bandera_Combat_18.jpg

Jason-Marriner.jpg

s.jpg

Good on ya guys, well played, fair do's.

Your amazingly well run, not in any way Nazi fanbase club fully deserved their not in any way ill gotten gains success win the game again... My yiddeshe ancestors would be SO happy you won, if it wasn't for the fact they had been burnt to a crisp in the concentration camps... But hey, it's always nice to hear you regularly 'saluting' and commemorating their lives with your funny little gentle hissing banter.... Awwww, so sweet! I'm glad we gave you an 8-0 aggregate win this season... It's the LEAST we could do, after ALL you've done for us down the years!

See you next season....

You despicable fucking Nazi cunts!
What are fans sitting near these fuckers doing and shouldn’t Chelsea be taking some sort of action against these scum? Especially as Roman is Jewish himself. Or is ok to do nazi salutes but not to sing tent boy songs?

They were just better than us (again).

Right, can we just stop playing Chelsea now please? Doesn’t seem to matter what their form is coming into matches against us, we seem to let them live rent free in our heads. It’s like the players don’t have an ounce of confidence that we will get anything from the game. It’s sickening that such a scummy club has a hoodoo over us but there it is. Move on, onwards and upwards.
Agree.... Even when they were shit (pre-Abracadabramovitch) they regularly beat us....
I vaguely remember them winning 6-1 at the Lane in the early-mid '90s and Tor Andre Flo got about 9 of them!

...and since the money came in, they've been untouchable... Even when they've struggled, they've ALWAYS turned it on against us... And the worst thing is, we seem to have NOTHING to stop it happening....
again....
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...
and again...

....and you get the jist!

Injuries

and shit judgement …. Happens to the best

It wasn’t just the players it was an odd formation

Was he sending a message out at Leicester then ?….. just a couple of days ago

Hope he stops with the message sending or we’ll be fighting it out with watford

He played his preferred formation (5-3-2) against Leicester and by all accounts we had a stronger squad today than we did in the week.

The players who picked up knocks were on the bench which doesn't make much sense to me, you're either injure or you're not.

What are fans sitting near these fuckers doing and shouldn’t Chelsea be taking some sort of action against these scum? Especially as Roman is Jewish himself. Or is ok to do nazi salutes but not to sing tent boy songs?
The same thing probably!

...as for Abramovitch, he's so fucking rich and corrupt, I doubt he gives a shit what he is...
Probably has to check his cock every so often to remind himself he's Jewish!

....and I doubt that "Chelsea tent boys, Chelsea tent boys" will catch on somehow!

EDIT; for the record, these photos WEREN'T taken yesterday, and I'm not saying any Chelsea fans were doing this at the game...
They're just historically vile!!

Last edited:
It's funny Jenas pretty much implied the ame thing on MOTD, reckon that he's showing Levy that he needs more players by picking that team.

Also

Otherwise it doesn't make sense

Exactly. The worse part is Conte playing a worse s11 vs Chelsea to make a point to Levy. Totally unacceptable

Should read the sun website. All pro chelsea yet seeing those combat photos is disgusting. Bunch of animals chelsea . Rudiger likes playing us as enjoyed antagonising us last 2 years. Despicable club chelsea.

This message to the owners shit always tickles me...my theory is that people must assume that just because they can't personally tell Levy the squad is shit then nobody else can either...Conte has an office in the same building, they see each other every fucking day...

This message to the owners shit always tickles me...my theory is that people must assume that just because they can't personally tell Levy the squad is shit then nobody else can either...Conte has an office in the same building, they see each other every fucking day...

The problem with this argument is that you'd assume that our previous managers have had conversations with the board and they would likely act on it...yet here we are talking about how weak our squad is because the board haven't acted on it.

Back
Top Bottom