January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm blindly hoping that Paratici has as ace up his sleeve that he managed to keep out of the media.

Coz at THFC transfer pace, we'll never get anyone in three days.

We are looking so silly. It's desperate and piss poor from the people above conte

Probably. It was obviously the player’s agent who leaked the bid to get Liverpool to come in. That’s not our fault. We probably tried to leave it late enough in the window to hope Liverpool wouldn’t be able to get their ducks in a row. What is our fault is doing that but not bidding enough for it to be accepted and then we could push it through quickly.

Moussa Diaby could be a viable option as a wide player now that Diaz is gone. And Diaby is a left-footer so Son can play in his favorite position.
PS! When I mention a player I do not claim I know his personality "traits" - that's something the clubs should know about (but didn't in the case of Ndombele)

I'm not even trying to be funny, it's not my fault if you fail to grasp basic conversation and take things out of context

Anyway this is boring, if you're gonna reply to me can you reply back with something worthwhile or quit wasting my time, cheers 👍
I know you’re not trying to be funny 🤦‍♂️

Ever wondered if it’s you that isn’t grasping something?

But yeah sounds good, im not one for using ignore on posters so let’s just stay out of each other’s way

I’ll let you have the last word if you want it, I know it means a lot to people like you

It's the same every single window.

Our club is completely incompetent when it comes to transfers.
The influence of Paratici and Conte has made no difference, no starting 11 signings, last weekend before window closes, here we are again.

Best stadium in the world, best manager in the world, chance of top 4, but our squad is so stale and lacking and nope, there's no players out there we can sign that will improve it.

Honestly at this point I think there's something going on like whether the player is vaccinated of not whether they're buying them at the moment. Perhaps clubs don't want to take the risk in case they can't play in the future.

Who fucking knows anymore but we cannot as a billion pound rated club be so incompetent accidentally every single window. This has to be deliberate from Levy and the only answer is money every time.

Back
Top Bottom