Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gary Neville has a say on just about everything political or in the sporting world.
there are two things he hasn't commented on.
One is Ryan Giggs beating a woman up and the other is Mason Greenwood raping and beating up his girlfriend.

Says all you need to know about that attention seeking, do-gooder Twat.

The fact that Teammates and possibly friends of greenwood are distancing themselves immediately means they know him well enough to believe he would do this. And fair play to them for not giving into bias.
Southgate knew he was trouble...
Tbh I seem to remember the dv stuff was a rumour like a year ago.

Gary Neville has a say on just about everything political or in the sporting world.
One is Ryan Giggs beating a woman up and the other is Mason Greenwood raping and beating up his girlfriend.

I don't know about the Giggs matter, but in the second instance because anything he says could either prejudice the case against Greenwood or prejudice Greenwood's defence

Ronaldo rape charge, Beckham shagging around on his missus. Ravel Morrison's various misdemanours. Scholes and his retard kids. Not to mention his mate Carra's spitting episode

This twat picks and chooses his moral outrage when it suits him. As long as it's not his mates then of course he hasn't got a word to say.

Ronaldo rape charge, Beckham shagging around on his missus. Ravel Morrison's various misdemanours. Scholes and his retard kids. Not to mention his mate Carra's spitting episode

This twat picks and chooses his moral outrage when it suits him. As long as it's not his mates then of course he hasn't got a word to say.
Not to mention Nicky Butt and his domestic violence case,
What is it with Man Utd players and their mentality regarding hitting women?

Not to mention Nicky Butt and his domestic violence case,
What is it with Man Utd players and their mentality regarding hitting women?
There are numerous stories of Utd players and women over the years. Some more concerning than others but it does suggest a general culture of misogyny and arrogance at that club. The players think they can do what they want with women and get away with it. Which to be fair they usually are able to.

Not this time though, Greenwood is in some trouble.

hmmmm … perhaps not the moral high ground you thought you had?

Retard kids?!

That's a bit unnecessary mate.

Worst thing about it is that he's not been arrested with attempted rape, he was arrested for rape. So that clip wasn't the end of it. Can't really get that out my head at the moment.
The clip that was posted on Instagram was apparently a lot longer, make of that what you will.
It took me a few hours to calm down after hearing it.

It's a blow for England to an extent as I feel he was a certainty to blossom into an England regular once he matured a bit. His finishing with both feet is generally outstanding. and I saw him as a Kane replacement. Albeit a very different type of striker. Now I think that's very much Tammy Abraham's spot in a couple of years time.
Southgate hasn’t picked him for a reason, not that I agree cause I’m more of an innocent man till proven guilty. But he definitely seemed frozen out.

I'm a firm believer if Greenwood is being treated so horrendously because he is black. If he was white he wouldn't be treated like a vile human being.
He’s being treated so horrendously because theres photographic and audio evidence of it. For one, that
Makes him more likely to be guilty to the average person. Secondly, when people actually see pictures of domestic abuse or hear someone on audio literally about to rape/abuse, they realize how awful an act it really is.

Suggesting racism to foster up a defense for him is stupid and immoral. Bullshit racism claims like this are an insult to the real racism out there.

Last edited:
I'm a firm believer if Greenwood is being treated so horrendously because he is black. If he was white he wouldn't be treated like a vile human being.
Oh dear. That’s a truly awful take on this.
ALL rapists and wife beaters are regarded as scumbags and rightly so (except perhaps by other rapists and wife beaters). Just pop into the laugh at Woolwich thread to get an inkling of how the news of that chump DT went down with people on here.
Innocent until proven guilty, but the photos and audio are pretty damning.

It's because he's a cunt, nothing to do with being black. He's allegedly abused, assaulted and raped someone that any normal person would love, cherish and protect. If you see nothing wrong with that, then you are a cunt too.

Back
Top Bottom