Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good I hope the others follow suit..

There are rumours that he did it back in 2020. He was withdrawn from the team shortly before a game and the rumour is that he was arrested for domestic violence so if true, that means Man Utd were aware.
Like I said they are rumours that I read but sounds possible.

The lad is completely finished.

Good I hope the others follow suit..

There are rumours that he did it back in 2020. He was withdrawn from the team shortly before a game and the rumour is that he was arrested for domestic violence so if true, that means Man Utd were aware.
Like I said they are rumours that I read but sounds possible.

The lad is completely finished.
I hope he is finished if any of this is true. I just keep thinking “what if that was my daughter” and it fills me with a cruel rage. I’d fucking kill him and not bat an eyelid.
I’m also thinking “what if my son did something like that” & I feel exactly the same way. Mistakes (particularly in young people) are most often forgivable, but this is on the “hope he suffers horribly for the rest of his life” level. He needs to be taught a very hard lesson by a bigger bully than him. For some people, even torture doesn’t seem enough.

I hope he is finished if any of this is true. I just keep thinking “what if that was my daughter” and it fills me with a cruel rage. I’d fucking kill him and not bat an eyelid.
I’m also thinking “what if my son did something like that” & I feel exactly the same way. Mistakes (particularly in young people) are most often forgivable, but this is on the “hope he suffers horribly for the rest of his life” level. He needs to be taught a very hard lesson by a bigger bully than him. For some people, even torture isn’t enough.
Very true and i'm sure he will suffer for the rest of his life.

He used his power as a premier league footballer to treat that poor girl like he did. That is lower than a snakes belly.
I can't believe how Man Utd fans are defending him and giving her even more stick.. That girl deserves a medal for having the strength to speak up, knowing she would get grief from life's Weirdo's.

She is helping other girls who might be in a similar situation and hopefully it will encourage others to follow her example.

Good for her but I wish nothing but bad things for that Scum bag.

Both sides of the media are a shambles today to be honest.

From the ones who laugh at it/or defend Greenwood, to the ones who are using this as an opportunity to say “mEn aRe bAd” again. Twitter is littered with them.

Domestic abuse, no matter the gender of the perpetrator or victim is abhorrent. Why can’t this be the message that’s conveyed when stuff like this happen?

But as always, society is back to point scoring again.

I’m also thinking “what if my son did something like that” & I feel exactly the same way. Mistakes (particularly in young people) are most often forgivable, but this is on the “hope he suffers horribly for the rest of his life” level. He needs to be taught a very hard lesson by a bigger bully than him. For some people, even torture doesn’t seem enough.

The thought of a pampered little shit like him struggling (and failing) to cope with the brutal realities of a decent length stint in the clink provides a degree of poetic justice; but the parent/daughter rage is a completely different level...... Like you I'd kill him and hope we then got to share a cell.(*)

(*EDIT: That doesn't actually make sense! LOL )

Last edited:
Very true and i'm sure he will suffer for the rest of his life.

He used his power as a premier league footballer to treat that poor girl like he did. That is lower than a snakes belly.
I can't believe how Man Utd fans are defending him and giving her even more stick.. That girl deserves a medal for having the strength to speak up, knowing she would get grief from life's Weirdo's.

She is helping other girls who might be in a similar situation and hopefully it will encourage others to follow her example.

Good for her but I wish nothing but bad things for that Scum bag.

Yeh, that shouldn't go un-noticed in all this.....

.........More strength than that cunt will ever be able to boast; regardless of how much he likes to impose his weight on those a fraction of his size.

I just read a man utd fan excuse him as he claimed to be some kind of mental health expert.
He said he knows the signs and had recently been watching Greenwood, claiming he has clear mental health issues (how you can tell that from watching him play football is beyond me) and went on to say that mental health can make people act in all kind of ways, and wouldn't be surprised if his actions were as a result of his mental state. I'm not sure who I want to belt the most.

Always believe in innocence until proven guilty - that said in over 12 hours neither Man Utd or Greenwood have denied these allegations, why stay quiet if it isn't true?

Red Cafe pretty much 100% saying if the audio is true - he never wears the shirt again.

The thought of a pampered little shit like him struggling (and failing) to cope with the brutal realities of a decent length stint in the clink provide a degree of poetic justice; but the parent/daughter rage is a completely different level...... Like you I'd kill him and hope we then got to share a cell.

Apparently not as aggrieved as you would think. That's her dad.

Back
Top Bottom