Tottenham Hotspur vs Southampton | Wednesday 9 Feb | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

made southampton look far better than they are, pretty easy to play against a side with 2 in midfield and one being a scared little boy though isnt it! football suicide! conte better fix up quick

He keeps picking
Overall, S'ton have played this game like the team in hot pursuit of 4th, and we've played like a team in their position in the table.

Absolutely unacceptable stuff.

I hope Conte absolutely loses his shit and ditches any 'nice guy' sentiment he had and goes nuclear on them from now on.

This cannot be tolerated.

Not one fucking bit.
davies winks Sanchez

Well done Southampton. I hope you and your pathetic little fans enjoyed tossing the matchball around and celebrating like you just won a cup final.

What a sad little club you are.

Now get out of my stadium.

Screen-Shot-2019-02-11-at-16.37.42-1.png

Sanchez's fault too btw. Romero seems to be the only defender we have with decent aerial ability/awareness. Crazy how aerial ability is still an issue from the Jose era that we haven't fixed

Back
Top Bottom