Tottenham Hotspur vs Southampton | Wednesday 9 Feb | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Home games against Southampton and Wolves before a trip to the Ethiad. Really two games we need to be winning.

I've tried long and hard to brainwash my niece into Yid-dom, but she's barely interested..... C'est la vie; but I just found out she's mistakenly been telling everyone at her school that I'm actually a West Ham fan.

:mourcheeks:

.......I'm now tortured by this thought and am having to exert extreme self control not to visit her school and tell all the kids at the gate, one by one, that I'm in fact Spurs.

:contehandshead:

That won't work - if you hang around a school gate, people will naturally assume you are a Woolwich fan.

My youngest is three has a right word salad when they’re on
“Daddy it hottingham tottsputman”

Whenever Levy appears it’s “get the fuck out of my club you tight fisted bald c@nt”

Dunno where she picks it up.

Back to the bread and butter of the PL.

2nd home game of 3 in a week.

Should have more of the regular crowd there for this one.

Lloris
Doherty Sanchez Dier Davies Reggie
Bentancur Winks
Bergwijn Kane Son

Unsure if Romero can play 2 games so soon.
Also not sure if Dier is back or Skipp.

Still want revenge for the reverse fixture. Got shafted by the officials in that one.

Piss wet through from standing at WHL station. You have to laugh, else you’d fucking cry supporting this sodding club.

Apathy amongst my mates. Apathy in the stadium. “We’ll do these 3 or 4”. When will our supporters ever learn? Apathy on the pitch as Southampton tore into us and didn’t really stop . Fair play to them.

Bentancur looks decent.

And then there’s Emerson and Sanchez - joined at the hip tonight and both on roller skates. Shouting and throwing your arms around will only get you so far - PEH needs to sit on the bench.
Pathetic defending. JWP put in identical crosses for their 2nd half goals. Can’t allow that.

The whole carriage is saying how much we missed Dier - can’t disagree

Poxy football

The Manager will always carry the Blame. Poch did, Jose did and now Conté is. What could he have done differently?
People are protesting because he didn't start someone who is coming of the Juve Bench. Our squad is really lacking in quality. To be honest I would've even preferred Gio or Gil in toward the middle of the second half. Expecting Kulu and Co to come in and immediately fit in from the the Juve Bench is absolute Dreamland stuff.

I honestly can’t think of one manager past or present that would get a tune out of this shower

Conte has performed miracles getting us where we are

With most other managers, I’m usually a bit jittery if players I like to see included in the starting eleven are left out. With Conte, I couldn’t care less. This is a guy who knows what he’s doing and will ring all the juice out of the orange. Whoever plays tomorrow will know the drill.

Back
Top Bottom