Tottenham Hotspur vs Southampton | Wednesday 9 Feb | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jesus Christ 🤦‍♂️

I’m never sure how to react when you make a clearly stupid play on words gag, then someone accuses you of being stupid for posting it.

The superman looking for the gag gif seems appropriate but instead I’m going to call it a day before this little conversation drains my IQ any further.

Lolz from FB confirms no intelligent life here

I’m never sure how to react when you make a clearly stupid play on words gag, then someone accuses you of being stupid for posting it.

The superman looking for the gag gif seems appropriate but instead I’m going to call it a day before this little conversation drains my IQ any further.

Lolz from FB confirms no intelligent life here

Yeah please do, this is the best thing you've said in this little exchange, if you want to attack me needlesly then you need to be prepared for a backlash, but alas seems like you're now running away like a little bitch claiming to hold the moral high ground, what a surprise you absolute feking coward.

No one gives a fuck about whether I'm a previous poster or not - you don't own the site, you're not some king of the forum just because you've been around here for longer than me so how about this...be a good boy and try and speak some football in a thread about football as opposed to waving your TFC willy around like it's a dick measuring contest...after all I'm sure the whole forum awaits your pearls of wisdom with your excellant football opinions... :thumbup:

There’s an open question on the hitchen thread if you want to have some red hot soccer chat Shandy.

I’ll pick it up in the am.

Thanking you x

Clearly didn’t fancy it

awkward pulp fiction GIF

It's MATCHDAY... the sun's out (for now) and we've got the whole day to look forward to and plan for this evening. ...what's not to like?

id love a clean sheet ... would i take a one nil over a three one though?
It may come down to goal difference in the end, and those 3-0 fuckings earlier in the season are a problem. Clean sheets and multiple goals? Now you are talking!

Back
Top Bottom