Tottenham Hotspur vs Southampton | Wednesday 9 Feb | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cut out the middle man, embrace your colostomy bag

front-view-colostomy-bag-attached-to-man-patient-medical-theme-skin-color-ostomy-pouch-close-up-front-view-colostomy-bag-167873916.jpg
Don't think you really understand what a colostomy bag is.

My youngest is three has a right word salad when they’re on
“Daddy it hottingham tottsputman”

Whenever Levy appears it’s “get the fuck out of my club you tight fisted bald c@nt”

Dunno where she picks it up.

Whenever I go to a game, almost everyone in my block is younger than me, so I have no idea what you're banging on about.

giphy.gif
Is it the family enclosure? I can't sit with my friend if I take up a concession seat. While I can afford it, I'll stay put, as I love my seat near the touchline.

Is it the family enclosure? I can't sit with my friend if I take up a concession seat. While I can afford it, I'll stay put, as I love my seat near the touchline.
No - always low down in the South or North stands. Taking my grandaughter to her first game in April, so I'll definitely be trying for some family area seats for that game.

I would go to this game, but the walk from Seven Sisters fills me with dread.

The club really should have shuttle buses from the station running every few minutes.
Is the walk going to be different from the exact same walk after any other match?

Think of the steps you're getting in. Got to hit your 10,000 a day, man!

Is the walk going to be different from the exact same walk after any other match?

Think of the steps you're getting in. Got to hit your 10,000 a day, man!
On Wednesday, I walked from the overhead station at Seven Sisters to the Coach & Horses - took me about 45 minutes and it is a long walk - I did 22,000 steps that day!!!

Back
Top Bottom