Tottenham Hotspur vs Southampton | Wednesday 9 Feb | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I always walk from Seven Sisters, takes me about 20-25 minutes at the most.
power walk GIF

We could play a 3 4 1 2

Romero.......Dier.....Davis
................Royal.......Skipp.... .Bentie ..........Regulion
..Kulu
.....Kane....Son......​
Use Berg and Lucas as super subs
By taking off Davis and Kulu and going 4 33

Last edited:
Really hope we start this game pumped up and bouyed by the win at the weekend.
Keep the heat on all those around us with these games in hand. They will wobble if we're still there with games to spare on them.

Southampton and Wolves at Home. Burnley and Leeds away. Man City away.
12 points out of 15 with Conte is believable.
We need that buffer so that the result against City can be negated. Woolwich will have the Chelsea game to come and against us. We should comfortably be fourth by then. Assuming we beat these lol

We need that buffer so that the result against City can be negated. Woolwich will have the Chelsea game to come and against us. We should comfortably be fourth by then. Assuming we beat these lol
I think between peak Poch and now, I would take another 3 points off as a contingency.
But Conte fucking hates losing. And all 4 of those teams are beatable. And I feel we have players with a vested interest in performing well now.
Other than a referee calamity like Southampton away, I think we go in to those 4 games planning to win comfortably.

Team I'd go for, and I know best.

Lloris

Emerson
Sanchez
Romero
Davies
Reguilon

Bentacur
Skipp

Moura
Kane
Son

Sanchez has a solid game last time out so ne need to suddenly drop him for Dier. Gone are the days where Hogbjerg is an automatic starter in the side. Tempted to put Moura in ahead of Kulusevski for this game as pace can hurt that Southampton back line, especially as they generally play quite a high line.

Fancy a comfortable enough 2-0 win with Harry getting at least one of our goals.

Lloris

Emerson
Sanchez
Romero
Davies
Reguilon

Bentacur
Skipp

Moura
Kane
Son

Sanchez has a solid game last time out so ne need to suddenly drop him for Dier. Gone are the days where Hogbjerg is an automatic starter in the side. Tempted to put Moura in ahead of Kulusevski for this game as pace can hurt that Southampton back line, especially as they generally play quite a high line.

Fancy a comfortable enough 2-0 win with Harry getting at least one of our goals.
yep would go for that team.

Lloris

Emerson
Sanchez
Romero
Davies
Reguilon

Bentacur
Skipp

Moura
Kane
Son

Well, you don't know how to spell Bentancur for starters...

hope bentancur starts, would like to see us have him and romero out there for the full 90. make us so much more solid and aggressive. really looking forward to watching us play again now. hopefully kulu gets at least 30 too, need him up to speed with the prem asap.

Back
Top Bottom