Tottenham Hotspur vs Southampton | Wednesday 9 Feb | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Get in the bin you utter helmet, try and debate my points as opposed to needless ad hominem attacks on me, thanks :thumbup:

You don't want to make an enemy of pinocchio, he'll end up compiling one of his files on you.

Next he'll be posting pictures of where you work and threatening to out you as a closet racist to them for being 1 step to the right of Lenin .......

He owns the board, oh yes he does..... ohhh no he doesn't.

Best on ignore

You don't want to make an enemy of pinocchio, he'll end up compiling one of his files on you.

Next he'll be posting pictures of where you work and threatening to out you as a closet racist to them for being 1 step to the right of Lenin .......

He owns the board, oh yes he does..... ohhh no he doesn't.

Best on ignore

I put him on ignore but he started crying because he wasn't getting the attention that he craved 🤷‍♀️

Always daft giving away tickets to people you don't know. CRN or not, they misbehave the owner of the seat is in the shit, more so for potential 'touting'.

Just not worth the risk.

Not really. You have to add them to your network which is allowed by THFC. If they have a CRN they are already in Spurs database.

No risk at all. I gave away a ticket to someone this season. No idea who they were from Adam.

Not really. You have to add them to your network which is allowed by THFC. If they have a CRN they are already in Spurs database.

No risk at all. I gave away a ticket to someone this season. No idea who they were from Adam.
I know about adding to network, etc.

If they had caused trouble though, you would have got in the shit from Spurs for their behaviour. If I can be arsed on the way down to the game later I'm sure I can dig out the T&C's.

If they had caused trouble though, you would have got in the shit from Spurs for their behaviour. If I can be arsed on the way down to the game later I'm sure I can dig out the T&C's.

I am pretty sure if you transfer to their CRN, then you are in the clear. They will have in theory registered and uploaded ID to get a CRN. So, if they kick-off it will be on them, not the person who transferred or sold the ticket..

If that isn't the case, then it should be really.

Here you go:

“Season Ticket Holders are reminded that they remain ultimately responsible for the behaviour of the supporter to whom they share their ticket. Should the person in possession of the shared ticket bring the name of the Club into disrepute, or breach any of the Ground Regulations or ticketing terms and conditions, the Club reserves the right to terminate or suspend the Season Ticket.”

As you say, the ST holder is responsible for their “friend”. Not worth giving/flogging to complete strangers.

I am pretty sure if you transfer to their CRN, then you are in the clear. They will have in theory registered and uploaded ID to get a CRN. So, if they kick-off it will be on them, not the person who transferred or sold the ticket..

If that isn't the case, then it should be really.
No you’re not. See my previous post.

There's a genuine buzz about Spurs at the moment, especially around tonight's game. I'm really excited for this evening's game.

Fully prepared for the quote replies post 10pm.

Here you go:

“Season Ticket Holders are reminded that they remain ultimately responsible for the behaviour of the supporter to whom they share their ticket. Should the person in possession of the shared ticket bring the name of the Club into disrepute, or breach any of the Ground Regulations or ticketing terms and conditions, the Club reserves the right to terminate or suspend the Season Ticket.”

As you say, the ST holder is responsible for their “friend”. Not worth giving/flogging to complete strangers.

Good to know.

Back
Top Bottom