Tottenham Hotspur vs Southampton | Wednesday 9 Feb | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've tried long and hard to brainwash my niece into Yid-dom, but she's barely interested..... C'est la vie; but I just found out she's mistakenly been telling everyone at her school that I'm actually a West Ham fan.

:mourcheeks:

.......I'm now tortured by this thought and am having to exert extreme self control not to visit her school and tell all the kids at the gate, one by one, that I'm in fact Spurs.

:contehandshead:

That won't work - if you hang around a school gate, people will naturally assume you are a Woolwich fan.

Plenty of people trying to get rid of tickets for this on twitter :levyeyes:

A lot of seats for sale £72 - £95 in the east stand still. Probably not going to be sold at this stage.

Wonder if they will open ticket exchange last minute for this one.

And where are all the £20 seats I wonder????

A lot of seats for sale £72 - £95 in the east stand still. Probably not going to be sold at this stage.

Wonder if they will open ticket exchange last minute for this one.

And where are all the £20 seats I wonder????
Was someone selling tickets below FV on twitter (£40) I think.

would anyone happen to know where I look to find the breakdown of game prices for the different categories across season tickets? I manage a senior, adult and young adult and can't make the next game so was going to offer them to a couple of mates, but have no idea what their face value is...

would anyone happen to know where I look to find the breakdown of game prices for the different categories across season tickets? I manage a senior, adult and young adult and can't make the next game so was going to offer them to a couple of mates, but have no idea what their face value is...

Go on the main site - (desktop) -
Upcoming home fixtures
Press the Category button under the opponents name.

All the info is there. ( I just found it by mistake!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom