Tottenham Hotspur vs Southampton | Wednesday 9 Feb | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Home games against Southampton and Wolves before a trip to the Ethiad. Really two games we need to be winning.
2 games we could easily drop points in though! The last 2 seasons we probably would have lost/drawn to teams in their kind of form. Really hard to know which Saints will show up as I thought they were excellent against us in December. Must win games for top 4 though.

Saints had a full 120 minutes against Coventry, far tougher work out than we had. Reckon this one is all about keeping it tight for 60 minutes then using our squad to batter them in the last 30 - or score three in the first 20 minutes ... what do I know.

Saints had a full 120 minutes against Coventry, far tougher work out than we had. Reckon this one is all about keeping it tight for 60 minutes then using our squad to batter them in the last 30 - or score three in the first 20 minutes ... what do I know.
I’m not sure they played a strong first 11 so that might mitigate that 120

I’m not sure they played a strong first 11 so that might mitigate that 120
  • 13Caballero
  • 43ValeryBooked at 78mins
  • 4LyancoSubstituted forRedmondat 34'minutes
  • 5Stephens
  • 21LivramentoSubstituted forRomeuat 90+2'minutes
  • 27Diallo
  • 8Ward-Prowse
  • 16SmallSubstituted forWalker-Petersat 45'minutesBooked at 113mins
  • 32WalcottSubstituted forBrojaat 64'minutes
  • 7Long
  • 9A ArmstrongSubstituted forS Armstrongat 45'minutes

Substitutes​

• 2Walker-Peters
  • 6Romeu
  • 10Adams
  • 11Redmond
  • 17S Armstrong
  • 18Broja
  • 22Salisu
  • 24Elyounoussi
  • 41Lewis
I think the kick off was 15:00 on Saturday??

Not sure why people are so quick to drop Moura in favour of our shiny new signings; when he has been one of our most in form players this season.

At this stage, the team picks itself - the same line up as we fielded as Brighton is the most likely.

Our bench is looking pretty stacked with options the change the game as needed, with Kulu, Benta, Skipp, Dier, Bergjwin, Doherty.

Its been great seeing some of our fringe players really fighting for a starting spot in the team. Winks / Bergjwin / Doherty showing great improvement under Conte.

**note to self, learn how the spell the new players names.

I'm feeling optimistic about this one - drat, that's a bad sign! Thanks for nothing Mr. Conte!
Rachel Bb20 GIF by Big Brother

If skipp is fit he is must prbly for winks. Conte won’t “drop” PEH.
I don't blame him. If we take into account the "curse of the ex", then this is the ONE game we can count on PEH having an absolute barnstormer in!!

First name on the teamsheet for me!!!

Back
Top Bottom