Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

World-class today. Him and Harry are the two players we have that could play in any side in the world such is their quality.
son would not get into teams that dominate the ball like city. hes a counter attacking player, thats why hes always good against city.

i think he should be an impact sub against the lesser sides who sit deep against us. hes so frustrating in them games against a parked bus as he just doesnt have the guile to break a team down. get a goal or two up and when they come out then bring him on, hed be devastating, kill the game off.

son would not get into teams that dominate the ball like city. hes a counter attacking player, thats why hes always good against city.

i think he should be an impact sub against the lesser sides who sit deep against us. hes so frustrating in them games against a parked bus as he just doesnt have the guile to break a team down. get a goal or two up and when they come out then bring him on, hed be devastating, kill the game off.

He could easily play ahead of Sterling or Mahrez. I'm a fan of Raheem but he doesn't do anything better than Son. He might be quicker but technique wise Son is the better of the two.

He could easily play ahead of Sterling or Mahrez. I'm a fan of Raheem but he doesn't do anything better than Son. He might be quicker but technique wise Son is the better of the two.
against a side sitting deep and parked up id rather have mahrez and sterling all day long over son.

hes proven time and time again he struggles against sides sitting deep looking to counter, he runs into brick walls, he just doesnt have answers

Much better..... Even without a goal.

Here's to a monster patch now, Sonny! 🍻
Rockon the penny has dropped for Conte yet?

This is the first game in ages I saw Son recieving through balls more than dropping deep to create.

The role today fit him perfectly.

World-class today. Him and Harry are the two players we have that could play in any side in the world such is their quality.
Pretty much what the fans of other clubs say about Spurs that only two notable players of quality. Would love to see both finish their careers with Spurs. Would be absolutely gutted to see either of them go to another club.

We're a counter attacking team still aren't we? No team looks good against teams parking the bus in general unless you're one of the perennial top 4 teams. The whole Spurs team struggles againt low block teams with or without Son tbf. Yeah Son looks to be struggling against defense first teams but I think he does create enough moments that leads to wins. To be honest I think we just need more creativity and ball movement and put more crosses in. I was really impressed with our starting 11 today and looking forward what the same 11 can do against lesser teams. Especially Kulu as he looks like a player who can connect with Kane and Son.

We’ve won 2 games out of 8 without Son this season. One of those wins took 2 goals in the 95th min by Berg and the other was against Morecambe…

Such a heads up play for the 1st goal, when he might have tried the shot (and a more difficult one) himself.

He'll get his goals, with Harry always looking for him, but what a delight to see him doing the providing today :contekiss:

Such a heads up play for the 1st goal, when he might have tried the shot (and a more difficult one) himself.

He'll get his goals, with Harry always looking for him, but what a delight to see him doing the providing today :contekiss:

Every managers dream player. Super talented player and the ultimate team player who truly puts the team victory over anything else on every game he plays

Back
Top Bottom