Burnley Vs Tottenham - Weds 23rd Feb - KO 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We could have the best 11 players/squad and I would still.wait for the inevitable calamity.

If it were not so predictable it would be more painful..

Net 3 points from our last 2 games as possibly expected but any notion of this squad being anywhere good enough is just way off menu.

It's mentally weak and player-wise simply too short of the quality we need.

I hoped City was not a blip but losses to Southampton, Burnley and Wolves tell the real story of where we are..

Nowhere..
We aren’t good. It’s time to face facts.

I just don't get it. What do we do in training. Why was everyone slow and ponderous on the ball.
Burnley are incredible at forcing you into the simple, short, slow option. Especially at home, especially in those kinds of conditions. If you don’t get an early goal and let them settle in they’ll just anesthetize you.

It’s trash football but Dyche is the absolute king of it.

I hate this team.

I know that makes me a bad fan, but I fucking hate them.
I'm getting that way, I'm sick and tired of knowing that if a team is bang up for it and fights hard we will 100% roll over.

I'm sick of being Soft touch FC.

Results like City and the last minute winner against Leicester come along and drag you back in but you know we are only going to go and fuck it up in the very next match.

Like clockwork.

Let's face it. The only reason for the City result was Kane auditioning for Pep. Now he's probably got the job, he'll continue to pay levy back for breaking the agreement.

Shit defending for the goal.
But we played well for the most part,but so did Burnley.
Disappointed.
Burnley played a good game against us. Hope they stay up.
We will smash Leeds Saturday
You’re a joker. We played well? Hope Burnley stay up? Yeah maybe if it means Newcastle go down. But Burnley play shit football. We might beat leeds, no evidence that we are gonna smash them. I fancy us to win… but it’s not a given.

Back
Top Bottom