Burnley Vs Tottenham - Weds 23rd Feb - KO 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well I’d start by dumping this 3-4-3 approach since. You don’t have any quality wingbacks and play to spurs squad strengths. Notice that Conte gave up on it today.
Thes stubbon bastard has cost us top 4.

I (and others) have been saying for weeks that if he insists on a back 3 at least give Bergwijn and Lucas a chance at RWB.

As frustrating as it is, if you didn't think that losing to Burnley after a Man City away win was entirely predictable, you haven't been paying attention.
I didn’t celebrate overly at the weekend and this is exactly why.
I looked at who we were playing next and I immediately knew we would lose.

Christ, the way the club celebrated on social media on Saturday (and still are) etc you would swear we had won the league. Embarrassing stuff.

But it’s all part of the message the club try and portray. Try and get fans to accept mediocrity. Dance in the streets when we get the odd big result.

I’m sick of it. Sick to death of the whole club.

Big physical side like Burnley and we give away cheap free kicks for them to launch into the box

Kane having to drop twenty yards to pass the ball because our midfield can only pass five yards sideways and never demand the ball

Two awful wing backs, son non existent again and Moura coming on and letting the ball bounce off him.

Top four? We will be lucky to scrape 6th

Fair warning, don't let the blatantly obvious incoming cup run fool you at any point. It'll either end in a massive semi-final aggregate dicking or a 1-0 or 2-0 final loss where we don't have a shot on goal.

The script is written.

Burnley are incredible at forcing you into the simple, short, slow option
this wasn't down to burnley. NOT ONE FUCKING BIT.

Emerson, Kulu, Son, Davies and Sess have had multiple chances to put in a first time ball into the channels or a cross, but dithered.

I didn’t celebrate overly at the weekend and this is exactly why.
I looked at who we were playing next and I immediately knew we would lose.

Christ, the way the club celebrated on social media on Saturday (and still are) etc you would swear we had won the league. Embarrassing stuff.

But it’s all part of the message the club try and portray. Try and get fans to accept mediocrity. Dance in the streets when we get the odd big result.

I’m sick of it. Sick to death of the whole club.
Close the door quietly as you leave

Thes stubbon bastard has cost us top 4.

I (and others) have been saying for weeks that if he insists on a back 3 at least give Bergwijn and Lucas a chance at RWB.
Sssshhhh. You’re gonna upset the Conte Fanboys here who care gonna melt into teenage girls who get personal n tell ya to eat cheesesteaks. . Lmaao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom