Everton (H) 7th March - 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmm, you must have a realllllly short memory.
End of AVB reign was unbelievably bad. End of Nuno era was not only unbelievably bad, it was only a few months ago.
Ramos - fuck me, we were awful.
At least with Conte you go from being absolutely on the floor with losses against Wolves to bouncing off the ceiling beating City.
With those, we were on the floor and weren't getting up. With them, they had some bad players but had lost the dressing room entire. With Conte, they all buy into it, they're just not good enough and there's not enough of them.

I'll offer you a glimmer of hope - 6 days between games. Our win ratio with 5+ days between games is a lot, lot higher than with less days.
Not a short memory but at least with those dreadful times you could feel things might get better if we change the manager and they largely did. When you need to change 80% of the squad and you cant make a start on that for another 3 months it just feels like limbo.

Not a short memory but at least with those dreadful times you could feel things might get better if we change the manager and they largely did. When you need to change 80% of the squad and you cant make a start on that for another 3 months it just feels like limbo.

I think we're currently limping to the finish line.
If it wasn't for Conte, we'd probably have just walked off halfway through the race and slagged off the fans as we gave up.

Lloris
Doherty - Romero Dier Davies - Reguilon
Betancur Hojbjerg
Lucas/Kulusevski - Kane - Bergwijn
Yeah this team for me too.

Bergwijn deserves a start and Poor Son had a shocker last night.

If there was even an outside chance of Skipp being 70% play him over Hojbjerg.

My heart will just sink every game that Hojbjerg and Winks play for us ESPECIALLY together.

Season over now, absolutely nothing to play for except not getting in that conference league

What a horrible season. What a terrible team we have become

Yeah this team for me too.

Bergwijn deserves a start and Poor Son had a shocker last night.

If there was even an outside chance of Skipp being 70% play him over Hojbjerg.

My heart will just sink every game that Hojbjerg and Winks play for us ESPECIALLY together.
Poor Son?
The man was a fucking disgrace last night.
What about us poor fans that paid to watch him and the rest of the lazy cunts that disgraced the club yet again

Zero fucks given about the game, result, or season for that matter.

Only posting because I honestly hope anyone planning on going doesn't attend.

We need to force out the owners or we are stranded in this perpetual mediocrity indefinitely.

Don't wait until we inevitably miss out on top 4 or hold out any hope that in the summer Conte will get the players he wants. Draw a line in the sand now.

Zero fucks given about the game, result, or season for that matter.

Meh; I'd prefer we won..... League finish matters.

Only posting because I honestly hope anyone planning on going doesn't attend.

We need to force out the owners or we are stranded in this perpetual mediocrity indefinitely.

Don't wait until we inevitably miss out on top 4 or hold out any hope that in the summer Conte will get the players he wants. Draw a line in the sand now.

You do you; everyone else will make their own judgements themselves. 👍

Over It Whatever GIF by Satisfied Customer

Fuck this game. Would normally change my working hours to see it, but with the way I feel, I'd rather bury my head in work.

Can see a crappy draw. Can't wait for the season to end

If we don't play the Winks/PEH partnership...Spurs 4 Everton 1 (Alli)

If we do...Spurs 1 (Kane) Everton 864
Not sure if serious but if so...

This is fucking ridiculuous, are you stupid, high, or both?

I'm so fed up of the shite that people who claim to follow us will spout on here, when there is absolutely no basis in reality for it!

We obviously aren't going to score one if we employ the Wankberg pivot...

He was but I'd give him a bad night considering how much he's done for us.
Please exactly explain what is has actually done for Spurs.
The man is a coward that would not get a game at any club in the top 3 of the Premier league.
Kane is the only player at our club that could would thrive at Man City Liverpool or Chelsea.

Back
Top Bottom