Everton (H) 7th March - 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Please exactly explain what is has actually done for Spurs.
The man is a coward that would not get a game at any club in the top 3 of the Premier league.
Kane is the only player at our club that could would thrive at Man City Liverpool or Chelsea.

Pathetic post.

He had a bad night, as did most of our players.

Calling him a coward whose not done anything for Spurs is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on here.

Delete your account.

Fancy taking a look at the Son/Kane partnership stats then apologising?

The man is a coward that would not get a game at any club in the top 3 of the Premier league.
Kane is the only player at our club that could would thrive at Man City Liverpool or Chelsea.

He's prone to patches of poor form, but he's been a great signing for us....

Let's not try and re-write history!

There are times when he's brought the heroics in Kane's absence. 2 examples:

- Villa away (the match when he scored a brace and finished the game with a broken arm).
- CL qtr final at the Emptyhad.... In fact he usually brings it against those cunts.

We'll win this, it's the three games after (United and Brighton away then West Ham) in which I can see us losing 2 out of the 3 games.

Skipp & B'cur would be in EVERYONE'S prefer XI.....

We have injuries. Don't be a shit-house.
He’s the shithouse not me.

A strong sign of lunacy is repeating action and expecting a different result. Play Devine with Skipp or Benta (assuming one is fit)

- Villa away (the match when he scored a brace and finished the game with a broken arm).
- CL qtr final at the Emptyhad.... In fact he usually brings it against those cunts.
Would argue he’s prone to the odd patch of good form amongst mediocrity (edit - I meant PEH!!)

Last edited:
Pal, I'm sorry but that's just pure nonsense. I mean, I get you're angry, but that's no excuse for talking such disrespectful & unfounded rubbish.

Son has been a terrific servant to the football club. One of our best signings of the last 2 decades. And at 22 mil, for a guy who's scored 80 in the PL + 22 in European games + 16 in domestic cups...that's just fantastic business.

How many times has he amazed us? Plenty. How many times did his goals and/or assists win us big points? Loads. How often was he our best player when the rest were utter shite? I've lost count.

The guy is adored - and rightly so - by almost everyone connected to Spurs. That is if you have a brain and don't let your emotions get the better of you.

He's not only a greatly skilled player, he's also displayed a super attitude 99% of his time at Tottenham.

I'm suggesting you sit on it for a few days and then read your comment again. I bet you'll feel well embarrassed. But eh, we all make mistakes. Ask Emerson...

Would argue he’s prone to the odd patch of good form amongst mediocrity

And your argument would be wrong. Don't worry about it. But if you think Son is mainly mediocre...your opinions on football are henceforth irrelevant and not worth listening to.

Log off, have a think, then come back and apologise for talking shite.

Some of our fanbase rate this man as world class.
Only once has he scored more than 15 goals in a season in his Spurs career.
Heroics beating Aston Villa really?

And your argument would be wrong. Don't worry about it. But if you think Son is mainly mediocre...your opinions on football are henceforth irrelevant and not worth listening to.

Log off, have a think, then come back and apologise for talking shite.
I was talking PEH not Son, apologies if I misinterpreted

Only 13 games left of this ass season.

Waiting for summer and if its neglected once more to do business and invest in football before anything else, I dont believe I will make room for watching this group of players. Almost hating all of them.

Pal, I'm sorry but that's just pure nonsense. I mean, I get you're angry, but that's no excuse for talking such disrespectful & unfounded rubbish.

Son has been a terrific servant to the football club. One of our best signings of the last 2 decades. And at 22 mil, for a guy who's scored 80 in the PL + 22 in European games + 16 in domestic cups...that's just fantastic business.

How many times has he amazed us? Plenty. How many times did his goals and/or assists win us big points? Loads. How often was he our best player when the rest were utter shite? I've lost count.

The guy is adored - and rightly so - by almost everyone connected to Spurs. That is if you have a brain and don't let your emotions get the better of you.

He's not only a greatly skilled player, he's also displayed a super attitude 99% of his time at Tottenham.

I'm suggesting you sit on it for a few days and then read your comment again. I bet you'll feel well embarrassed. But eh, we all make mistakes. Ask Emerson...
Not nonsense at all.
Coward of a player that will never play for a club bigger than Spurs.
Maybe people like you are easily pleased but for me he flatters to deceive for long periods every season

Not nonsense at all.
Coward of a player that will never play for a club bigger than Spurs.
Maybe people like you are easily pleased but for me he flatters to deceive for long periods every season

Anybody, and I mean ANYBODY, who knows anything about football knows that Son has been a terrific player for Spurs.

You need to go back to bed.

Bin vote cast for trolling by the way, you little cyber coward.

Back
Top Bottom