Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't think of a single Chelsea player or manager that has criticised Abramovich or questioned his links to Putin, a brutal warmonger and dictator who has shown his colours long before Ukraine. All too happy to take basically stolen rubles and help legitimize a tyrant and his oligarchy. All the bullshit about just focusing on the football side rings very hollow. Same at Newcastle. It stinks. I really hope this will start a deep rethink of PL club ownership, particularly where there are obvious links to state actors. That shouldn't be allowed.

Why would a player or manager do that?

Good Lord.

Parliament saying that sanctions on Abramovic & Usmanov may take months to implement.

Also, been said that "every effort will be taken to ensure that clubs aren't disrupted."

Re: Everton - Suggested that the discussed sanctions could systematically put them under.

brown-envelope-full-of-banknotes-picture-id531988910

You completely disregard the facts in favour of unjustified optimism.

I just stated a FACT to you.

......I never brought a projection into the conversation; optimistic or otherwise. You did however and it was fundamentally dumb.

If you think losing their sugar-daddy and the ability to write off massive losses won't weaken Chavski then I guess you're just confirming what is ever obvious..... That you're not the intelligent sage that your Yoda-esque babble seeks to pain youreself as.

Let's hope that eventually your blue sky vision is justified based on a succession of results and not just the odd exception to an otherwise painful rule.

Bore off, Chav-boy.

Not really, no. You said he's basically making Russian tanks that are invading Ukraine.

He owns less than a third of a company that makes steel. In Russia. Because he's a Russian. The article says the tanks are, and I quote "almost certainly made from Evraz Steel"
So there's no evidence they are. There's also no evidence that Roman Abramavic has anything to do with where that steel went after it was manufactured.
Did you know that the American made SR71 Blackbird was made from Russian titanium? Yes, the SR71 Blackbird, a plane built in the cold war to spy on the Russians, was made from titanium from Russia. Obviously Lockhead nor the US Government went to Russia and said "Hi Sergi, we'd like to buy some titanium to build top secret planes to spy on you"
That titanium went through multiple purchases long before it ended up being turned into spy planes.

Also, this article quite clearly says Evraz have lost a fucking fortune. Why on earth would a business man willingly want to help a military action at the cost of billions to his company and himself?
What you are doing sounds remarkably like Whattaboutery of highest order. What I can't work out is why. .We're talking about an individual as regards his links to a despotic mad man. Not the composition of historic aircraft . That aside, Roman Abramovich's links to Puttin are exhaustively chronicled by very many reputable journalist. So if you want to know about those links from his personal involvement with the actually selection of Putin as leader to their various business arrangements its not at all hard to find. It will almost certainly be more exact in its wording than on a football forum as this seems to be your ( rather oddly ) biggest contention with what I posted.

He’s writing off the debt? Fair play, people were making out this would be a big issue for Chelsea.

If we were sold ENIC would be after every last penny.

Last edited:
He’s writing off the debt? Fair play,

Easy come easy go... It was never his money anyway.

people were making out this would be a big issue for Chelsea.

He's being forced out due to his ties to a fucking war, FFS!

...."People" were stating the fact that IF he ever chose to recall his loan; they'd be badly fucked.

If we were sold ENIC would be after every last penny.

LOL...... False equivalence much?

Besides, you think if RA was selling of his own accord he'd punt them on for anything less than going rate?

Why are you even trying to spin all this?

If for a moment we move to talk of football, the truth is whether it is Anramivich or a person with lesser wealth at their disposal, the result when we play them will be the same

That is the near certainty.
With Enic at the helm yes

Back
Top Bottom