Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea unveil exciting new kit:

ROGOBpL.jpg

Last edited:
that clip just highlights how little journalists know. They talk and act as if they have the inner scoop but they're reporting on the same information we have. Simon Jordan spoke from a position of experience, and exposed the Times guy for knowing nothing...
I have my issues with Jordan, but he's good on the important stuff. He's always hated Abramovic's effect on football.

I hope this bloke was trolling the Chavs....otherwise, I think I'm starting to lose faith in my fellow Spurs fans (assuming he is one). Who would want to wish that horrible bunch well? There's a chance they're finally getting what they deserve for being financially doped with dodgy Russian money for all these years.

Screenshot-20220310-171147.jpg
Blokes a gooner acting to be a spurs fan imo. Craving attention.

that clip just highlights how little journalists know. They talk and act as if they have the inner scoop but they're reporting on the same information we have. Simon Jordan spoke from a position of experience, and exposed the Times guy for knowing nothing...
Journalists these days are trained to be social media managers and such, not as investigative journalists with much knowlegde about subjects.

How do I know this? I’m educated as a journalist and now works as a social media manager.

I hope this bloke was trolling the Chavs....otherwise, I think I'm starting to lose faith in my fellow Spurs fans (assuming he is one). Who would want to wish that horrible bunch well? There's a chance they're finally getting what they deserve for being financially doped with dodgy Russian money for all these years.

Missed a great chance to sign off on that message with "you nazi cunts".....would have been epic. Ill have to settle for enjoying the hypothetical hilarity.

scared surprised GIF

what stops Roman choosing a buyer and selling it for £1.5bn, then in a seperate transaction, taking another £1bn that 'isn't linked' to the club sale?
Mate Roman can't by a curry with PayPal his assets are frozen. Meaning he can't sell his mobile back to EE or top up an Oyster card. Oh and I have it on good,authority the government can't just write a waver to enable the sale of a frozen asset as Jordan is suggesting, it is a legal minefield which Abramovich can legally contest. Either way this WILL NOT be quick

Just got a text from a mate who’s into finance and other boring crap. he reckons Chelsea are bang in trouble as the holding company owes Abramovich £1.5b and he can’t write it off even if he wants to..That means who ever buys the club will have to buy it with that debt and no one would do that..
He believes administration is a possibility..😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom