Man Utd Vs Tottenham, Sat 12th March - 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're right... Joe Lewis needs to fucking die soon, the rancid old Cunt!

ENIC are poison.. we are fucked with them...
But who the fuck buys us?

Saudi Prince? Russian Oligarch?? Blood Money Billionaire?

Football without money is fucked... You can ONLY Win stuff if you have untold riches nowadays (unless you're Fucking Dilly Ding Dilly Dong Ranieri at lucky Leiectser....) But in the REAL world, where the money comes from is the problem.

Absolute garbage and to wish death on someone because of football is disgusting.

A succession of managers have presided over mentally weak players.

That's not money but messaging.

I agree. Not sure if we'd have been in a worse position if we'd kept Nuno.

100% we would be in a worse place. Nuno had a pre-season and summer window, Conte has had neither he is doing better than Nuno with players that don't fit what he likes to do and little time to work with them.

Plus Conte has shown what he can do at 3 clubs. With Nuno there is zero reason to think that even with better players he could do anything because he never showed anything other than his teams play shit football everywhere he has been.

Since January 19th when results put top 4 in our hands, we’ve lost 5 of 8 league matches. We always shit ourselves when the crunch time arrives. From 9 unbeaten to losing every other game. This team just has a feeble mentality.

Jesus wept, they aren't our manager and never will be.

Bob Paisley wasn't our manager when Liverpool were sweeping all before them. Their players weren't likely to become Spurs players.

Why didn't we sign Di Stefano, Puskas and Gento when we had just won the double? Why? Why?
Yet most fans are putting Conte in the same bracket though. He's a winner etc. The football is on a par with Nuno and the results are no better. Did you attack anyone who slagged Nuno off?

Yes I keep hearing that. He did have a style of play he wanted to implement and his end results have proved that.
They have but with an entirely different set of players to those he inherited. He basically kept Henderson and Milner and binned off the rest. Then Klopp and his recruitment team identified and signed the right type of players for his methods to succeed.

The likelihood of that happening under our fucking fuhrer is non-existent.

I see all the melts are out in force again. Spurs were the better team, and if it wasn't for Ronaldo we would've come away with a comfortable win.

I see some saying that want Conte gone. Fuck off with this shit. Give him the summer window and some quality and he'll take this team forward. People are forgetting just how bang average, some of our players have been these last few years. There's been a huge improvement since Nuno but there's still a long way to go.
Agree with this but I think what is worrying people is if Conte isn’t backed in the summer and decides to leg it , we will be well and truly fucked!

United fans will be looking at that performance and thinking they played terribly, but some of ours look at it and think we did well and were just unlucky. That's the difference in mentality, a group of fans who are used to consistency and delivering vs a group of fans used to a team winning one week and losing the next.

Our fans accept second best and just giving it a good go.

His squad is shocking

Why does every manager we appoint have the same problems ?

Seriously , where do we go next after Conte ? And how long til we realise that the manager ain’t the problem
I think we all know it isn´t the manager´s fault except Levy!

Fuck it, he probably knows it to, but he won´t finance the overhaul needed! At least he hasn´t up til now. But he has no choice now, he must plunge out £200m-£250m to save their investment.

Last edited:
if conte goes in the summer i might too

until the wanker levy fucks off with enic

another write off season and crap buys

i aint falling for it again
oh no... What will the club do? how will we survive without such great support?
This will put us in the same position as the crisis at Chelsea..

Evey cloud has a silver lining... Bye..

Yet most fans are putting Conte in the same bracket though. He's a winner etc. The football is on a par with Nuno and the results are no better. Did you attack anyone who slagged Nuno off?
The football isn't "on a par with Nuno". We played exciting attacking footbalI today, we deserved a point and didn't get it. It happened loads under Burkenshaw and Shreeves who were great managers. It happened under Bill before my time. It's happened throughout the 50 years I've supported Spurs.

It will happen when we get Graham Potter in, and people will whine online about it.

Last edited:
Absolute garbage and to wish death on someone because of football is disgusting.

A succession of managers have presided over mentally weak players.

That's not money but messaging.
Of course I'm not wishing death on him .. (I think 'rancid old cunt' proves I'm not serious.... You've read the other reactions on here I take it?
Oh fuck it, what's the point? We're allowed to be pissed off, but not TOO pissed off in case it offends someone!

I want our club to be successful, and NOT have a losers mentality... But what or who we have to do to achieve that, I dunno ..

Maybe we just need a Russian Oligarch, or a Saudi Prince who hates gays... and beheads anyone who opposes them...
Maybe THAT'S the winning formula we need!!!

Back
Top Bottom