Man Utd Vs Tottenham, Sat 12th March - 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not against 'rain it into the box for the beasts' teams it aint.

He needs to learn high prem level box heading quick, when he came, almost presumed he was a rounded beast, he plays like one, but that aerial prowess is sadly, yet, lacking.
It is but it was Doherty who put that pathetic challenge in for Ronaldo third

Almost as bad as the one Dier put in for his first

Obvious lack of quality, weak mentality and inconsistency with us atm. I actually think conte likes tottenham and the challenge. Levy needs to back him in summer. If not he has to go. Cant go on any longer under his stewardship being a nearly team. Surely the loyal levy lovers must admit levy has to back or be sacked.
Not the Enic bots on here mate

Are you kidding?

It's certainly beginning to look that way.....I really hope we're both wrong
I think that you are both wrong

Let’s just admit it

Our squad is mostly shite and the blame lies squarely at Enic and Levy’s door

Fucking shambles

You don't really think he could get most of these to suddenly become phenomenal do you? Without investment, it really doesn't matter who's in charge does it. These are sad times in football.
I don’t think Pochettino or any other manager in world football could get a tune out of that shower we’ve got

They’re embarrassing

I really disliked Conte taking off Kulu. I thought he was really contributing to our attack only to have Lucas come on and pinball around as we have seen many times before.

The defense is just...my god

And the slow start. By that I mean the sloppiness in transition trying to attack on the break. Spurs struggled throughout the game to work the game plan. Collectivity the team missed yet another opportunity.

Where do we land in the table this year? Just curious
7th

Tbh i reckon we will get that 500m naming rights deal by end of season. A fair chunk of that say 200m will be given to conte to spend.

crowd-laughing.gif

Fair play mate, for about 10 seconds I thought you was being serious
:sonpoint:

Back
Top Bottom